IT.COM

CAUTION - Stay away from Pheenix.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
PHEENIX.COM

I want to bring to light an issue I have been dealing with and hopefully it will save some others here headaches down the road.

A few month ago I was having trouble receiving authorization codes for two domains I had sold on a brand marketplace. I was not receiving the authorization codes to transfer the domain names to their new owners nor was I receiving any emails or support from phoenix.com. I had to go public with my issue to get it resolved. I have been trying to transfer my 63 domains out of pheenix ever since this has happened but I'm not getting any support.

Now, i have sold another name and again i am unable to retrieve transfer auth codes and am getting no support from pheenix. The domain name was sold at afternic almost a week ago, i sent multiple emails to the owner of pheenix and to pheenix support with no resolve. I even hunted down Mr. Tran on Linkedin who informed me he had nothing to do with Pheenix anymore.... So what the heck is going on then? Is the site just running on auto pilot and accumulating issues daily? They have zero support.

I want/need to be able to transfer all of my domains away from pheenix especially the domain I've most recently sold via afternic. Now afternic is threatening to cancel the transaction if the authorization code is not supplied to them soon.

The last message i sent pheenix was informing them i will be taking legal action against their company if i do not receive assistance in a timely manner. It is illegal for them to hold domain names and not allow domain owners full access of their property.

I am certain many others here have had issues with pheenix as well. It is getting worse.

How can this business be allowed to stay functioning in this manner?

Here are the methods I've used to try to contact pheenix support.

Tan Tran - Linked in
I managed to message Tan Tran on linked in and the reply I received was :

upload_2019-11-22_10-40-7.png

Guess its not the same Tan Tran?

phone numbers:
1 800.777.LOVE (5683) - not in service
+1 888.872.4988 - not in service

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The listed owner is also a member of namepros: @gorilla_bob and also owns freshdrop.com. I messaged Gorilla_bob and did not receive a reply.

pheenix.kayako.com/tickets - No Reply, its been multiple days!

Ticket: #78854

WHAT DO I NEED?

I need each name listed in my account unlocked and the AUTH codes sent to me.

Further details of Pheenix as lister on their website:
upload_2019-11-22_10-44-35.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had $30 and some cents

Amazing, and arent they supposed to be ICANN accredited?

Ohh right, nothing to do with anything... (no domains... just stealing money)

Pheenix, is the shadiest company, STAY AWAY. learn from our mistake

Last edited:
•••
I've come to acceptance, i lost my $29.

I have no clue why this company continues to operate, just thankful "only" $29

This company is "dead one walking" status, if I've ever seen one.

I read the only way to get your money back...
Paypal Chargebacks is the only way, which i wont resort to!!

The owner @gorilla_bob is MIA, and bigger mystery

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Well I stopped using them after they arbitrarily changed the prices on my active backorders without any notification. I paid the price for the domain but stopped using them. Which is why I missed on all that got pulled in the meanwhile. But I got my funds back, so there's that.

•••
Well I stopped using them after they arbitrarily changed the prices on my active backorders without any notification. I paid the price for the domain but stopped using them. Which is why I missed on all that got pulled in the meanwhile. But I got my funds back, so there's that.

How?? non existent customer service, and owner who seems like on the runaway.

•••
•••
As I wrote in my first post. I opened a ticket and got the pp two weeks later.

Hmm.....

I'm going to take the L and move forward. Sorry in long time, someone replied.

forgot the details! Thanks for update :)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Is it worth it? I just dont want to deal with this company again.

there's no "withdraw" button and lack of communication from owner is a farce in itself.

didnt think that bad.... 10x worse, they steal from you broad daylight.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
guys

i need to transfer out my domain from pheenix.com . but no one answer me .

what can i do ?

i was request transfer out more than 1000 time from my control panel , but every time get same msg from Website : Domains have been scheduled for Transfer Out: ********.com and nothing happens else .

any advice ?

•••
guys

i need to transfer out my domain from pheenix.com . but no one answer me .

what can i do ?

i was request transfer out more than 1000 time from my control panel , but every time get same msg from Website : Domains have been scheduled for Transfer Out: ********.com and nothing happens else .

any advice ?
Check your email and spam inbox for your auth code. I was able to transfer my names out , except for a .biz domain where they only sent me invalid auth codes. I filed a complaint with ICANN and theY accepted it. Suggest you do the same if your auth codes fail.

•••
Check your email and spam inbox for your auth code. I was able to transfer my names out , except for a .biz domain where they only sent me invalid auth codes. I filed a complaint with ICANN and theY accepted it. Suggest you do the same if your auth codes fail.

tnx bro

but they not sent any Auth code till now .all email folders checked . still nothing after 3month sending Transfer out Request .

•••
tnx bro

but they not sent any Auth code till now .all email folders checked . still nothing after 3month sending Transfer out Request .
I got mine in 10 min, but it took a while to realize it went to spam. Are you checking email of domain registrant and pheenix email?

•••
•••
I got mine in 10 min, but it took a while to realize it went to spam. Are you checking email of domain registrant and pheenix email?

tnx again

but still nothing . i checking every day my inbox , spam , junk folder ,but Nothing .

pheenix.com , not respond .

i m really despondent .

•••
friends

i m really despondent , due to pheenix.com not Responds . i need to transfer out but , use pheenix control panel , but website not send Auth code . about 3 month and every day set my request on website , what the F****.

Guys please help me .

•••
•••
@wwwulff

bro i m do it twice , not get reply from icann !!!

•••
bro i m do it twice , not get reply from icann !!!

Oh, I didn't know and I'm sorry to hear that - If you look back in this thread, I'm not sure anyone here can help you - Maybe you can push the domain to someone who has been successful gettting a name out and then they can move it for you?

•••
Please Help I need a refund, Need money due to covid19. please reply.

No Reply From Pheenix.com. I need a refund, I purchased 590 Pheenix points by mistake please refund ASAP
Also, refund 29$ added balance because your site is not catching any domain. I want to full refund 619$

Anyone can help to refund, please

pheenix
Public Name: UserNameAsif

•••
There have been warnings for years here, why would you upload $5xx credit into pheenix? You must have been after something, I don’t think your going to get it back, check their TOS.

Last edited:
•••
There have been warnings for years here, why would you upload $5xx credit into pheenix? You must have been after something, I don’t think your going to get it back, check their TOS.
Buy pheenix point with only 1 click, no invoice no conformation mean by mistake. I need money very urgent due to covid19

•••
Buy pheenix point with only 1 click, no invoice no conformation mean by mistake. I need money very urgent due to covid19
How did you pay, can you do a chargeback if they don’t respond?

Last edited:
•••
How did you pay, can you do a chargeback if they don’t respond?
already added Payoneer card, Payoneer can not help

Last edited:
•••
TL;DR. Seems they are down and I was wanting to access a domain name I have there. How do I access my domain now?

•••
TL;DR. Seems they are down and I was wanting to access a domain name I have there. How do I access my domain now?
Report this complaint to ICANN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back