NameSilo

Pheenix Backorder

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

SyedBilal

Established Member
Impact
1
I am new at back ordering domains, i have had never used this service before. Well, I am looking for a service which works with "first come first served". I don't want to enter auction and win the domain name just like other back ordering services like, Godaddy, NameJet, Snapnames, Pool etc. Im looking for a service which simple transfer the domain name after catching it for me.

How does Pheenix work? Does it take user to the auction if more than 1 user back orders the same domain name?

Any suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pheenix down?

there is an auction that is about to end... I cannot login my account
 
0
•••
It's up for me...
 
0
•••
now it is up, but the auction is end

shi..........

oizy.com end @ $30 only :(

my budget was $80, it is pronounceable 4-letter domain
 
0
•••
--
 
Last edited:
0
•••
now it is up, but the auction is end

shi..........

oizy.com end @ $30 only :(

my budget was $80, it is pronounceable 4-letter domain

NEXT TIME AZ! that domain wasn't meant to be yours...:santa:
 
1
•••
now it is up, but the auction is end

shi..........

oizy.com end @ $30 only :(

my budget was $80, it is pronounceable 4-letter domain

hey maybe the other guys budget was 150

good luck next time
 
1
•••
Yes but Pheeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix! It's frustrating! They only catch names that a billion people have backordered...strange huh??
 
0
•••
Yes but Pheeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix! It's frustrating! They only catch names that a billion people have backordered...strange huh??

My guess would be that they're designating most of their resources for catching those names which they'll get the most for. :)
 
1
•••
now it is up, but the auction is end

shi..........

oizy.com end @ $30 only :(

my budget was $80, it is pronounceable 4-letter domain

$30 + $19 catch fee.

I was one of the others who had it backorder too but didn't win it. :wave:
 
0
•••
My guess would be that they're designating most of their resources for catching those names which they'll get the most for. :)

yes...mine was a rhetorical question...

btw as for half of the names I backorder... do you want to guess who get them???
 
1
•••
no, they caught for me about 17 domains during 1 week, I was only the backroderer
even oizy, there was only 10 bidders...
 
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I think they SAY they beat HD / NB but I am not sure it's true
 
0
•••
WHO ELSE????? HUH????? :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

huge domains / name bright....holy efff

Dangit..My guess was going to be Andrew Reberry..I would have gotten 1500 pts too :( lol

Usually if he wants a name he gets it..From numbers I've seen in the past he grabs far more domains than SN and NJ.
 
0
•••
Mpal.com is currently $900+ on Pheenix

Edit: Final price $3,073.95. :sold:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
There is a domain name when I try to backorder it, it says: Unable to backorder these domains

it will drop on May, 17

any clues!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back