IT.COM

Pheenix Backorder

NameSilo
Watch

SyedBilal

Established Member
Impact
I am new at back ordering domains, i have had never used this service before. Well, I am looking for a service which works with "first come first served". I don't want to enter auction and win the domain name just like other back ordering services like, Godaddy, NameJet, Snapnames, Pool etc. Im looking for a service which simple transfer the domain name after catching it for me.

How does Pheenix work? Does it take user to the auction if more than 1 user back orders the same domain name?

Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wasn't aware of that. I have to admit though that they haven't been very effective for me over the last eight days. AR has caught 25% of the domains I backordered at Pheenix recently and they were even beaten by a Name.com backorder:

W******.com AR
Y******.com AR
I*******.com AR
W*******.com AR
Q*******.com Name.com
H*******.com Pheenix - went to auction

All of the other names I backordered in the last eight days (ten domains) went to stronger catchers.

So out of sixteen domains, AR has caught four and Pheenix just one.

But they have caught some very nice domains in the past and they became very effective again for a time when they introduced some new catching registrars (Julius Caesar etc.).

Hopefully things will get better again soon.

99% if AR beats pheenix its because pheenix did fire their machines up, like today for example, even GD beat pheenix today

lately dyna has been beating AR too

•••
I wasn't aware of that. I have to admit though that they haven't been very effective for me over the last eight days. AR has caught 25% of the domains I backordered at Pheenix recently and they were even beaten by a Name.com backorder:

W******.com AR
Y******.com AR
I*******.com AR
W*******.com AR
Q*******.com Name.com
H*******.com Pheenix - went to auction

All of the other names I backordered in the last eight days (ten domains) went to stronger catchers.

So out of sixteen domains, AR has caught four and Pheenix just one.

But they have caught some very nice domains in the past and they became very effective again for a time when they introduced some new catching registrars (Julius Caesar etc.).

Hopefully things will get better again soon.

Is it just me having a brain fart? Who is AR?

•••
•••
they caught 1/13 of my back orders

and now the auction started for 3 days, is there anyway to know how many bidders?

also they said that I am the "High bidder", what does that mean?

thanks

•••
NB/HD the redberry :)

Oh. OK. It was me having a brain fart :)

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

and now the auction started for 3 days, is there anyway to know how many bidders?

thanks

It means you will win the domain if there are no other bidders make higher bids.

•••

thanks

if you click on the auction it will show you on the right side a list of all bidders

•••
•••
99% if AR beats pheenix its because pheenix did fire their machines up, like today for example, even GD beat pheenix today

lately dyna has been beating AR too

I think maybe you're jumping to conclusions. I glanced through the list of drops for 4/20 and found some pheenix catches pretty quickly:

respectyou.com
pindustry.com
onstand.com
wsmobile.com
jorre.com
innowe.com

I'm sure there are bunches more...

•••
I think maybe you're jumping to conclusions. I glanced through the list of drops for 4/20 and found some pheenix catches pretty quickly:

respectyou.com
pindustry.com
onstand.com
wsmobile.com
jorre.com
innowe.com

I'm sure there are bunches more...

alright, then there is only one other thing I can think of, the domain respectyou had backorders everywhere that I can tell, heavy on nj and had some on dyna etc.

last week on the day that botanicalskin/care dropped pheenix still got me stuff but weaker than usual

im thinking when they get a name with heavy backorders they dedicate more threads to that name given a auction can always make more sense businesswise

my apologies to pheenix for thinking it was dead completely

•••
AEProgram said:
I'm thinking when they get a name with heavy backorders they dedicate more threads to that name given a auction can always make more sense businesswise

I thought all backorder companies did this? But for the minority backorder companies, I would say they use all their resources all the time to compete.

•••
pheenix just caught ImageWorld [dot] com

there are +60 bidders, for the first days they went to $400 on the auction

•••
pheenix just caught ImageWorld [dot] com

there are +60 bidders, for the first days they went to $400 on the auction

Yeah, too many guys after it.

Don't think it is worth that much attention, especially with all the new terms coming up like selfies and all.

•••
pheenix last 2 days ate everyones lunch nice job

•••
Well I backordered 10 names a couple of days ago and guess how many they caught?

Right answer! NONE

•••
•••
Totally better than my percentage Az!

•••
•••
They are perfect on catching LLLL.com CCC.com and NNNNN.com

•••
•••
noooo LLLLs

NPs, how can transfer my domains from pheenix to godaddy?
I didn't find transfer option there

•••
You have to wait for 60 days before you can transfer away.

Go to Bulk Operations, put in the domains and select Transfer Out and Submit.

•••
can I push the domain to other now! or there is a time I have to wait for it?

•••
hey guys, is pheenix the best backorder service for <$20? also what does AR stand for (link please)?

•••
Anyone having issues accessing pheenix?

•••
Their SSL cert has expired.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back