Dynadot

Backorder Service reviews

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainer242

Impact
Hi Guys,

I am want to buy this domain that is on redemption period. I am not sure which backorder service to use. The domain is registered with name.com, I want to use names.com's nabber but I heard its no good for catching .com. I heard some good reviews about snapnames, pool, namejet, but all this take the domain to auction which i dont want to happen.

Is name.com's nabber any good (for drop catching .com)? and What are your recommendations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the domain has backorders on SnapNames or NameJet you should backorder it at both places. If no backorders, I use and like Pheenix.

•••
Thanks. How do you check if the domain has backorder on SnapNames or Namejet?

•••
they only take it to auction if there is more than one bidder
Thanks. How do you check if the domain has backorder on SnapNames or Namejet?

you cant check pending delete backorders on sn but u can on nj, simply search for the name on nj and if it has bidders it will tell ya

name.com is a great company, great service

•••
I suggest you backorder this domain at multiple place

•••
I checked snapnames, and namejet, none of them has the domain on their lists. I dont want to backorder with these websites as they just let everyone know about the domain you backordered. I am thinking of backordering with name.com, as they are cheaper and the domain I am backordering is not that good, (.net and all other extensions are not registered).

So has anyone had any success with name.com's nabber and domainmonster.com' backorder.

•••
I checked snapnames, and namejet, none of them has the domain on their lists. I dont want to backorder with these websites as they just let everyone know about the domain you backordered. I am thinking of backordering with name.com, as they are cheaper and the domain I am backordering is not that good, (.net and all other extensions are not registered).

So has anyone had any success with name.com's nabber and domainmonster.com' backorder.

name is still in redemption period, nj wont have it under pd and snap never shows orders so no clue what you are talking about

so r u saying the domain is worth 49 only and not 69?

Last edited:
•••
OK. The domain is in redemption period. So when did it expire and who is the registrar? We need this info to better answer your questions.

•••
OK. The domain is in redemption period. So when did it expire and who is the registrar? We need this info to better answer your questions.

he mentioned its reged with name, im wondering if name had it on their expiring auction or maybe its there now, op, please check name expiring auctions althou usually once its in redemption (registry level) its past auction phase

•••
This really cracks me up. The OP is obviously not taking your advice, so why do you bother? At this point he should be paying you for your answers with all the money he's saving going with a crappy backorder service.

•••
he mentioned its reged with name, im wondering if name had it on their expiring auction or maybe its there now, op, please check name expiring auctions althou usually once its in redemption (registry level) its past auction phase

I checked name's expiring auction, my domain wasnt there.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back