Dynadot

Pheenix Backorder

NameSilo
Watch

SyedBilal

Established Member
Impact
I am new at back ordering domains, i have had never used this service before. Well, I am looking for a service which works with "first come first served". I don't want to enter auction and win the domain name just like other back ordering services like, Godaddy, NameJet, Snapnames, Pool etc. Im looking for a service which simple transfer the domain name after catching it for me.

How does Pheenix work? Does it take user to the auction if more than 1 user back orders the same domain name?

Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pheenix is back in business :)

very high % of grabs lately

•••
Pheenix is back in business :)

very high % of grabs lately

They're still blanking for me, but I'm glad to hear that they're producing results for someone. It gives me hope. :)

•••
Last, I placed a BO everywhere, and Pheenix grabbed the name for me, beating all others.

But still they aren't 100% back for me, more than usual misses lately.

•••
Definite success. A few days back (when I made the older post) I had a total of 61 domains BO'ed with them and they caught none
Yesterday they caught 4 out of 5 and today they caught more than half, beating Dropcatch and Name.com in the process

•••
Definite success. A few days back (when I made the older post) I had a total of 61 domains BO'ed with them and they caught none
Yesterday they caught 4 out of 5 and today they caught more than half, beating Dropcatch and Name.com in the process

Beating Dropcatch is meaningful. Beating name.com, not so much. :)

•••
Beating Dropcatch is meaningful. Beating name.com, not so much. :)

Yep, although Name.com beat Dropcatch on another name I had BO'ed today .. now, that's something :)

•••
Yep, although Name.com beat Dropcatch on another name I had BO'ed today .. now, that's something :)

I wish that happened on a day to day basis. Nothing would make me happier then to find dropcatch being reduced to irrelevancy since IMO their practice of converting private backorders into public auctions is a total betrayal and a complete deal breaker.

•••
Hi guys,

What if I am the only backordering through pheenix for a specific domain. Does it go to auctions on pheenix? Or because I am the only one who requested it, i will be the winner?

•••
Hi guys,

What if I am the only backordering through pheenix for a specific domain. Does it go to auctions on pheenix? Or because I am the only one who requested it, i will be the winner?

Multiple people, will goto auction. Only you, means you are the winner, However avoid using Phoenix. They mysteriously add random domains to your account which you have never backordered and bill you, so I have stopped using there useless bo system.

Moving My names out!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back