Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Any luck with Pheenix?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Qubelycom

Established Member
Impact
29
Has anyone had any luck with Pheenix over the last like 2 months?

I have just came back to drop catching after a couple of months off and Pheenix seems to be even worse than before, I mean I back ordered several domains a day ago and was able to hand register 1 of them and the rest went to the other services.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The problem with this is that these algos are not 100% reliable. They do fail sometimes. In that case they are just not guessing it right and stop making requests when they can't register a domain. . . .At least that is my theory.

I have another additional theory, I have been thinking about this since I read this thread. I have DC so I watch who catches what on a daily basis. I think it is possible that Pheenix only has so much power and they focus on the names that have the most backorders, and/or where they can make the most money, especially if they get names that end up going for auction. KIM I only check around 500 names per day so my sample size is skewed
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back