Dynadot

Pheenix Backorder

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SyedBilal

Established Member
Impact
I am new at back ordering domains, i have had never used this service before. Well, I am looking for a service which works with "first come first served". I don't want to enter auction and win the domain name just like other back ordering services like, Godaddy, NameJet, Snapnames, Pool etc. Im looking for a service which simple transfer the domain name after catching it for me.

How does Pheenix work? Does it take user to the auction if more than 1 user back orders the same domain name?

Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
attachment.php

as stogie21 said

but there is a risk in proceeding, right!

Attachments

• pheenix.png
    pheenix.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 147
•••
come to find out all these years later that ssl meant little given that heartbleed security hole lol

•••
You can still proceed and login. The layout is a little messed up, but it looks like you can still do things accept see your backordered domains and forward or change NS.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Things are working now. Your browser may still show that the SSL has expired, but it is probably a cache issue.

•••
they just caught republican//singles//.com im sure there are many bidders as it was many ordering on nj and other places

Last edited:
•••
can I push the domain to other now! or there is a time I have to wait for it?

I can't answer that with any real knowledge. Maybe somebody else can. But I would say you could transfer to another at any time, if they don't have any kind of auction lock.

•••
they just caught republican//singles//.com im sure there are many bidders as it was many ordering on nj and other places

That was a great catch by them. Looks like a lion won it today.

•••
•••
•••
0/3 for me today...pffffft

They caught o i z y . c o m
and there are 11 bidders :(
I don't know how will this go!...even no clue about the value of this domain

-----------------------------------

some domain marketplaces require the registrar, what is the registrar for the domains caught by pheenix? is it Pheenix itself, or there is something else?

•••
Pheenix is its own registrar...

•••
pheenix down?

there is an auction that is about to end... I cannot login my account

•••
•••
now it is up, but the auction is end

shi..........

oizy.com end @ $30 only :(

my budget was $80, it is pronounceable 4-letter domain

•••
--

Last edited:
•••

shi..........

NEXT TIME AZ! that domain wasn't meant to be yours...:santa:

•••

shi..........

hey maybe the other guys budget was 150

good luck next time

•••
Yes but Pheeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix! It's frustrating! They only catch names that a billion people have backordered...strange huh??

•••
Yes but Pheeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix! It's frustrating! They only catch names that a billion people have backordered...strange huh??

My guess would be that they're designating most of their resources for catching those names which they'll get the most for. :)

•••

shi..........

$30 + $19 catch fee.

I was one of the others who had it backorder too but didn't win it. :wave:

•••
My guess would be that they're designating most of their resources for catching those names which they'll get the most for. :)

yes...mine was a rhetorical question...

btw as for half of the names I backorder... do you want to guess who get them???

•••
no, they caught for me about 17 domains during 1 week, I was only the backroderer
even oizy, there was only 10 bidders...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back