Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

NameSilo
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the last week, 3 of my adult domains parked at PC switched status to adult. One insurance comparison, second one tech and the third one some life quotes or something like that. What the hell is happening lately?

u mean they switched from adult to something else rigth?

yeah to be honest I've been experiencing all kinds of issues and randomness with their new system of being able to bulk submit traffic keywords for domains.. which I used couple times..
as well as switching between manual and auto optimizations.

•••
No worse, they switched from something else to adult... This has never happened before, but in the last days it happened 3 times, so every time I had to submit the reclassification request.

•••
They don't switch anything.
Adult status or not - depends on Google's decision only.

•••
Ok thanks, so Google has messed up its own - the most recent exotic animal - algorithm.

•••
You may monetize via ZeroClick...
In this mode such status has no any impact.

•••
NEW Hide domain name feature...
Did you get any increase in CTR when using it?
No changes for my CTR or even lower than it was in standard mode...

Last edited:
•••
Zero click is not an option Jurgen. I was getting 10+ USD per click on 2 of them.

•••
Zero click is not an option Jurgen. I was getting 10+ USD per click on 2 of them.

for me the problem with zero click is that I do not see sale banner.. and I want my visitors to see it.

may I ask what is the reason why you dislike zero click?

ty

•••
Simple question. Usually they pay pennies and high clicks are more exception than the rule.

•••
@decades80 same happened to 1 of my .de domains at PC not sure what happening

•••
Ok since the G. did it, press the contact button on the right of the screen where you have a domain list and choose domain reclassification.

•••
Simple question. Usually they pay pennies and high clicks are more exception than the rule.
Such high clicks ($10+) with Google are an exception as well...

Last edited:
•••
And overall - January performs weakly for me...
December was significantly better.

•••
Regarding ZeroClick RPM in average...
For me it is ~ the same as via Google PPC...

•••
And their ZeroClick RPM is 1.5-3 times higher than ZeroClick at Bodis on the same domains...

•••
And overall - January performs weakly for me...
December was significantly better.
It all depends by the keyword of the ads and the country of the visitor

•••
Then again...
The same domains, the same keywords and the same countries as in December...

•••
•••
•••
my revenue at parkingcrew Dropped by more than half these days

•••
Did you get this month payment

•••
•••
Just swapped to parkingcrew. Very user friendly platform.

•••
i have traffic but i cant signup at parkingcrew.
anyone sell account?pm me
i wanna try.

•••
Just swapped to parkingcrew. Very user friendly platform.
Update: Traffic seems to have dropped to about 30-40% of what is was at Sedo. Any reason for this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back