IT.COM

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
nothing yet was hoping to get it for Valentines Day :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Net 15 - generally you will get a notification around the 11th/12th but it can be as late as the 14th. Payments have always been prompt with the most popular payment method likely being Paypal Masspay - that nets you the full amount sent (assuming there are no currency restrictions or other issues with receiving Paypal in your country).

Last edited:
•••
Anyone got Income pay in Balance History?

•••
They pay net15, so you shouldnt be worried of getting funds before 13th this month.

•••
Anyone got payment advice yet?

•••
•••
What could be the reason if a domain is parked but no ads are showing whatsoever? The domain also is an adult domain but not listed as an adult domain at parkingcrew. Any help will be appreciated.

•••
are pc parked pages viewing correctly on mobile devices? I'm getting some weird all over the place ads and a hard to see forsale banner at the bottom and not on top.. like on desktop page..

•••
Hello ParkingCrew , today is 18th and I havent got my payment yet .
In the last month m I have got a message that I will be automatically billed in the next month as I have reached the minimum payment and completed the full details .. please reply me

•••
Hello ParkingCrew , today is 18th and I havent got my payment yet .
In the last month m I have got a message that I will be automatically billed in the next month as I have reached the minimum payment and completed the full details .. please reply me

Maybe the traffic quality was low or shady. If they have to check your traffic it could last up to 90 days to be paid.

•••
whole site down
and all parked domains
30-60 mins so far.

•••
It works for me right now...
And a few times have visited it today without any issues...

•••
working now. I wasn't implying it was down for whole day today. but was definitely down when I posted my post. for how long, I am unsure.
and I don't think pc people bother to post down times either.

thanks
cheers

Last edited:
•••
30-45 min. ago I also used PC... added 2 domains there...

•••
30-45 min. ago I also used PC... added 2 domains there...

I logged in last 60 mins go.
worked fine
which is why I said around 30-60 mins.
in my opinion that is an accurate range.
we will never know exactly cause pc people do not bother post downtimes.
its not something to be proud of anyway.. so I don't blame.
its unfotunate cause few mins interuptions few time a day, can add up quickly for people
and you don't check pc 24/7 or from your sleep.
me either

Last edited:
•••
They banned me and my sites without even telling me why

thanks parkingcrew!! :banghead:

•••
PC posts downtimes and compensates them if they are significant, usually it happens a few times yearly...
I saw such notifications (news) in my panel...

Last edited:
•••
They post downtimes and compensate them if they are significant, usually it happens a few times yearly...
I saw such notifications (news) in my PC-panel...

yes I think they amke sure to compensate for longer downtimes.. which fortunatley as you say happen very rarely.. I assume they have no choice to do that because few hour downtimes are very easy for many people to detect.

however, that still does not cover or make look good if there are (example) 100 interruptions per week that happen for 5 mins a day. and it's still a lot of minutes.

like I said, no one will know and no one can say it does not happen. cause no one checks 24/7.
I just know something like this happened today. when I worte my post. and I've seen it happen before. ...... but...... did it happen yesterday. I dunno. the day before. I dunno etc etc..

cheers

Last edited:
•••
I know my daily traffic volume at PC...
So if real downtime - it will affect this stats... but it is ~stable...
Some minor downtimes or connectivity issues may happen... too many domains are parked there... ~1M or even more...

•••
Parkingcrew declined my application. Lol

•••
•••
do they give reasons or something?

Just the usual generic response, not enough domains, not enough traffic

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back