Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
site and all parked pages down

•••
Sites is down also for me but I checked some domains of mine and all are working now

•••
Anyone got payment this month yet?

•••
•••
•••
My bank payment has not yet been processed. It was the first time this year.
Well, The official payment day is 15th so it is tomorrow... Nothing to worry about today

•••
Well, The official payment day is 15th so it is tomorrow... Nothing to worry about today
They usually start to process payment and deduct from my account balance on 11th. There is still no movement in my account.

•••
They usually start to process payment and deduct from my account balance on 11th. There is still no movement in my account.
i would advise you to directly contact them then :)

•••
Stats seems to be more than 30% lower than usual for 2016-11-04 do you have the same results ?

•••
Hi ,

I've noticed revenue for the Autumn is lower than for the Summer.
Does anyone have the same result ?

•••
Hi ,

I've noticed revenue for the Autumn is lower than for the Summer.
Does anyone have the same result ?
Do you see a lower RPC?

•••
I also noticed a 30% drop in income lately.

•••
yeah noticed less too
plus today seems most of their templates are giving error. failing to display. no ads.
only 3 templates work I think. like yukon and couple more
it's been for hours. not sure exactly how long.
hope they fix soon

•••
yeah noticed less too
plus today seems most of their templates are giving error. failing to display. no ads.
only 3 templates work I think. like yukon and couple more
it's been for hours. not sure exactly how long.
hope they fix soon
and my domains
i hope fix this error soon

•••
anyone know how to register an account here ? i have been rejected 3 times

•••
now reject all people
i dont know why ?

•••
Since the beginning of the month and the RPM very few for the rest of the months? Can anyone here had any deport.?

•••
Not yet. Payments are NET 15 so should be receiving first payment for November revenue around 15th December.
How do you pay?

Paypal wouldn't open a US$ account for this Canadian resident, so it's utterly useless to me. All my domaining expenses are in US.

Parking companies usually send me a check for small amounts and escrow wires money direct

Cheers/Carl

•••
Hello Guys
I have just got the activation email today with the login data and i have added the domains and i have changed the nameservers but i do not see any changes until now :( can any one please help

•••
so word is pc will be adding bin price option to their offer form..
hmm.. will they be offering both makeoffer and bin on same page.. or it'l be like bodis and bin only on the page? I hope its both. that'd be nice.

they also make the point to say selling through this form will be free of pc fees for first six months.. makes one wonder what the fee will be after that.

I guess in that regard, fee wise, they'll remain inferior in their offer to bodis.. at zero fee.

but nice improvements pc nonetheless. cheers.

•••
there is a currently decline for the clickprices on Forex related terms at the moment at parkingcrew
Is there a solution to this problem?

•••
I need buy account Parkingcrew.......pass 1st payment
Seller pls contact my skyper: mhoang1412
thanks

•••
My acount is declined to 20 min after i signup . Trying another company

•••
In the last week, 3 of my adult domains parked at PC switched status to adult. One insurance comparison, second one tech and the third one some life quotes or something like that. What the hell is happening lately?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back