Dynadot

Parklogic. Anyone using them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
As the title says

Anyone using Parklogic and care to share any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always see the principal of the company post, but I never really hear anything about the company, would also be interested in anything anyone has to share.

•••
As I know they work with large portfolios only...

•••
As I know they work with large portfolios only...

may I ask how do you know that? .. and what numbers are we talking about?

reason I'm asking is,
I did a check on the number of domains that are pointed to ns1.parklogic.com and compared them with other parking services that are way easier to get an account, and the numbers on parklogic were very low (around 150k compared to 450k that parkingcrew has for example)

Those numbers are far from trustworthy ofc, since those kind of tools do not get updated regularly and a lot of parking services have their ads shown without necessarily have their NS used, but those numbers still show some info to think of

•••
I read somewhere in the past...
Also quality of traffic (monthly revenue) will be considered for approval...

•••
This is the same Google-feed...
So I don't understand why you need them...

•••
This is the same Google-feed...
So I don't understand why you need them...

well, first of all I didn't say I need them. I feel that it's a wise move when one tries to explore every possible option available.

second, they are not a parking service rather than a parking domain 'manager' (sort of like above.com). I have followed michael gilmour's blog for a long time now and from what I understand they try to maximize your profit using various different channels.

I'm very interested to know how they do that (in which I intend to send them an inquiry email) but before I do that, I need to see what users that have used them have to say about them.
Unfortunately, all one finds by googling them is people asking about them and no other info.. which is strange.

•••
Only 2 channels exist: PPC (Google-feed) and ZeroClick-mode.
If PPC - then Bodis will be enough.
If ZeroClick - then ParkingCrew.

•••
I used them
regret it

PM me

•••
•••
this is a big big statement.

we had a nice chat with frank about parking in general
saying that he has regretted using them is a personal opinion and in no need of judging imo.

You are very welcome to share your opinion Sadaf.
Looking forward to hear/read of your experience with parklogic

thanks for posting

•••
this is a big big statement.

yes you are right

those are nice guys
you really should go and use their system
and tell us in about 1/2 year
if you like to stay

as before that time frame
you'll never know

you need to give them a chance

•••
I worked this company few years ago(parkingcrew) , worthless

•••
they do not pay.
they take advantage of their parking license to cheat.
I have more than 2000 dollars accumulated in my account and they do not pay me, they do not respond to my contacts.
I can not even update my bank details in the panel.

For me it's scam!
How can I contact google parking?

•••
they do not pay.
they take advantage of their parking license to cheat.
I have more than 2000 dollars accumulated in my account and they do not pay me, they do not respond to my contacts.
I can not even update my bank details in the panel.

For me it's scam!
How can I contact google parking?
Wow really the main guy is always going to confrences, and stuff, you sure about the non paying, do you want to post proof online as fast will force them to explain, or at explain it.

•••
my last months billed, to this we must add February that has been better.

Period Entry Type Earnings Clawbacks Commissions Adjustments This Invoice Payment Due Payment Status Date Paid Currency
201901 Traffic $252.33 $0.00 ($50.47) $568.09 $201.86 $769.95 Hold - W8/W9 USD
201812 Traffic $256.69 $0.00 ($51.34) ($205.35) $205.35 $0.00 Rolled Forward USD
201811 Traffic $364.17 $0.00 ($72.83) ($291.34) $291.34 $0.00 Rolled Forward USD

What does Hold - W8 / W9 USD mean?

in my banking details this appears:
Please contact your account manager to update your banking details.

who is my manager?
what is the email?

•••
What does Hold - W8 / W9 USD mean?

You need to fill that form and send it to them.
Search what w8/w9 is and you'll understand. Most parking services I know require those forms to be filled before they pay you.

•••
It seems that they have already contacted me and it looks good because they have given me instructions to verify my identity, I think it is.
I will tell you how it ends but now I am regretting accusing them of fraud, although it is true that I have tried to contact them several times, but I should not have done so in the right department.
thanks everyone for helping me.

•••
@klix and how are your experiences? the company pays after completing in-9 / in-8 the form and data for payment?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back