Domain Empire

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, Anyone got payment this month yet?

•••
Check your account history and see if the payment has been processed yet.. Usually it happens the 11th or 12th or the month.. Mine has not been yet..

•••
Yes, I already check my history but payment does not processed yet. Usually I receive it in 12th if 12th is not Sat or Sun.
Did you got payment, @JohnnyNight ?

•••
Yeah, I haven't got mine either.. To let you know I actually wrote support and they said the payment was going out a little late this month. So I wasn't sure if that was for everyone, but I guess from what you've said it is.. The official date is the 15th, but for the most part they have been going out earlier than that.

So should be going out in the next day or two..

•••
Yeah usually they sent the payments out on 11th, check in the morning CET, usually the payments go out at 5-6 am CET.

•••
Does anyone know how to display the location (country) of the traffic I get for each domain?

•••
Sure avik34,

exactly, direct advertisers come into play when a domain is blocked by our upstream feed provider. The direct advertisers pay on an RPM basis which means that you get credited per unique user that is redirected to the direct advertiser.

If you just leave the settings as they are by default, the direct advertisers will automatically come into play when a domain gets blocked.

Cheers
ParkingCrew.com Support
wlcome sir
i sign up to parkingcrew I wish I could accept and be part of you

•••
didn't quite get a conclusive answer on this from PC so I hope someone else here can confirm..

seems all PC faillisted folder domains do not show ads now.. of any kind.. some new (or not?) ads provider policy or change..

so I'm curious... what exactly does show when any world visitor goes to faillisted domain? just the sale banner on top?

I'll give an example below.. in case anyone wants to just kinda test it out ....

www.nler.net

•••
Anyone got paid this month? I got the payment notice between 5 and 6 am CET and its still processing.

•••
My acc history show "Transferred" But I still did not receive money in paypal, anyone has same problem?

•••
I already got my PayPal payment as usual

•••
no park ads on any domains for min past two hours.. whats up doc????!

•••
no park ads on any domains for min past two hours.. whats up doc????!
It was already happened in the past weeks. I think the problem is with Google displaying ads. Do you see ads on domains parked with other companies?

•••
It was already happened in the past weeks. I think the problem is with Google displaying ads. Do you see ads on domains parked with other companies?

actually not with othr companies now so wasn't able to test..

and parking crew support great as they are when they do respond to support request, it is unfortunately usually not happening as fast as on say bodis or voodoo.

that being said, I have contacted them again moments ago to confirm wherther they have modified their system recently in such way that ads are no longer displayed AT ALL (which was the reason for my initial post about this) whne one views them locally from owner's computer (both using PREVIEW button as well as by simply going to domain using browser window).

I think we all know this was not true before.. and one could easily click preview or go in browser to see exactly the type of ads being displayed. as of todya, that is no longer happening. and only the banner for slae on top remains. the ads space is empty.

cheers

•••
actually not with othr companies now so wasn't able to test..

and parking crew support great as they are when they do respond to support request, it is unfortunately usually not happening as fast as on say bodis or voodoo.

that being said, I have contacted them again moments ago to confirm wherther they have modified their system recently in such way that ads are no longer displayed AT ALL (which was the reason for my initial post about this) whne one views them locally from owner's computer (both using PREVIEW button as well as by simply going to domain using browser window).

I think we all know this was not true before.. and one could easily click preview or go in browser to see exactly the type of ads being displayed. as of todya, that is no longer happening. and only the banner for slae on top remains. the ads space is empty.

cheers
Are you still having the issue? Checked some of mine on multiple companies and seem all ok

•••
Are you still having the issue? Checked some of mine on multiple companies and seem all ok

tnx to confirm it bud.
its so odd I changed nothing to browser or anything. just one nite it works, then next morning it doesn't.

if not global issue then I guess I'll need to work on it here.

appreciate the help.
cheers

•••
pc is down and also all the domains parked with them.
Anyone other can confirm?

•••
pc is down and also all the domains parked with them.
Anyone other can confirm?

confrimed
been this way min 1 hour. when I first checked.

•••
Very slow page loading

or this

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

•••
Very slow page loading

or this

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

when? now?
this was the problem they had couple days ago. as mentioned above. it was fixed since.. and I now all seems working on my end at least.

•••
well
looks like it was fixed this way..

•••
still the same error
who knows how often users see this error
but from time to time I see this error
for last 3 minutes I saw it twice.

tried different browsers
safari,ff,chrome
all the same

sometimes it happens right after I tried to open a url and sometimes after page reloading.
anybody else faced with the same issue ?

•••
still the same error
who knows how often users see this error
but from time to time I see this error
for last 3 minutes I saw it twice.

tried different browsers
safari,ff,chrome
all the same

sometimes it happens right after I tried to open a url and sometimes after page reloading.
anybody else faced with the same issue ?

hmm well that's no good is it now..

obviously none of us here check status of page loading of our parked pages 24/7. we may randomly to so like you or me now and then.. and when we do so randowmly and discover its not working.. then that is not good sign.

maybe @ParkingCrew can ccomment on this further? why people are seeing pages down, when doing random occasional checks? are you able to comment how often per day things are down on our parked pages? I am sure you have exact statistics on this at the end of day or weeek which say system was down for 10 mins average per day.. or 1hour per week etc..

would appreciate info

thanks!

•••
Anyone got paid this month?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back