Domain Empire

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recently signed up with pc but can't get beyond the 'step 1' screen. Gonna try again later. My experience has been with voodoo and sedo with voodoo having the higher payouts by far. They pull the same ads so your guess is as good as mine as to why.

Not a fan of zero click...no banner means I can't sell or lease the domain...plus I hate the ones that make people think their computer is 'infected'. Bad way to make a few dollars, imo.

•••
ZeroClick was designed for traffic domains, where hundreds or thousands visitors daily...
And can produce a significantly higher results overall than archaic Google PPC...

Last edited:
•••
Update: Traffic seems to have dropped to about 30-40% of what is was at Sedo. Any reason for this?
Because Sedo's bot filtering is very weak.

Last edited:
•••
plus I hate the ones that make people think their computer is 'infected'.
I never saw such advertisers in PC ZeroClick network...
It mainly happens only when using awful Sedo's ZeroClick.

Last edited:
•••
The only one and really dangerous thing at PC - email monetization...
I strictly recommend to disable it.

•••
Sedo's ZeroClick

Yes, that is where it was happening to my domains...didn't even know it until someone used whois to send me an email. You have to send them an email to have it disabled on a particular account.

•••
ZeroClick was designed for traffic domains, where hundreds or thousands visitors daily...
And can produce a significantly higher results overall than archaic Google PPC...
Like the other member say, it is really sad to make money with landing pages that tell to people that they have a virus.. Because this is zeroclick :/

Or other are iPhone winning pages..

•••
I know this is old as hell but just saw it and figured id put my 2 cents in... its the only parking company that actually pays out... and gives consistantly good numbers compared to the sometimes highs, it almost seems like more and more 1 domain performs odly high and the rest work at average and then next day another works high ...

they rock!!!

•••
i have traffic but i cant signup at parkingcrew.
anyone sell account?pm me
i wanna try.

•••
Like the other member say, it is really sad to make money with landing pages that tell to people that they have a virus.. Because this is zeroclick :/

Or other are iPhone winning pages..
And again - this thread is about PC ZeroClick.
Not about those advertisers which work with Sedo.

•••
DNTX.com - is their own ZeroClick network.
Don't mix with absolutely another Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
DNTX.com - is their own ZeroClick network.
Don't mix with absolutely another Sedo.
Well, if i visit DNtx.com i got the message that they are moving to tonic.com

I go then to tonic.com and i check the type of ads that they can provide checking bodybuilding.info like they suggest.
What i see? your computer has a virus.....
these ads are really unhetic and making money in bad faith...

this is why i hate zeroclick everywhere..
if you want i can take screensots, this is the same s**t that every zeroclick put out..

•••
Sorry if I use that term but i'm really pissed that the evolution of parking is zeroclick....

•••
I just checked your mentioned bodybuilding.info a few times...
1st attempt - I have been redirected to Facebook...
All next attempts - I got a parking template with fitness related ads...

BTW, you may use what you want accordingly to your needs...
Regarding me - I have from ~$5 and up to ~$9 RPM in average while using PC ZeroClick with medium quality traffic...
The same domains via Google PPC generate me a few times lower revenue.

Last edited:
•••
I just checked your mentioned bodybuilding.info a few times...
1st attempt - I have been redirected to Facebook...
All next attempts - I got a parking template with fitness related ads...

BTW, you may use what you want accordingly to your needs...
Regarding me - I have from ~$5 and up to ~$9 RPM in average while using PC ZeroClick with medium quality traffic...
The same domains via Google PPC generate me a few times lower revenue.
I don't argue that PC zeroclick is better than others for your traffic.

Btw, zeroclick ads are highly affected from the IP of the visitors, tipically for Italian IP we always see those "scam ads" because there are no advertiser for our country.
you see different because you are in another country, btw it's better than what i see :)

•••
I have 2 variants: to waste a hundreds of visitors daily via Google feed OR to monetize them via direct advertisers...
Just naked pragmatism, no less, no more.

Last edited:
•••
All my clicks are valued at 0.00 for Friday. Anyone else?

•••
•••
•••
anyone here can confirm PC works fine on mobile devices? phones etc.. ?

I was testing some stuff iwth some website test sites that give you mobile views.. and sale banner was gone.. and other issues.

anyone tested with mobile and phones?

•••
It works fine... because I receive offers at PC from iPhones...

•••
The only one and really dangerous thing at PC - email monetization...
I strictly recommend to disable it.

So Bounce.io or whatever they are called now is grabbing more than just metadata from failed domain mail? Can you walk us through what the actual impact can be to your domains? Thanks.

•••
The domain may be suspended due to abuse reports...
I already lost 1 domain.

•••
p.s. You may email any of your parked domains - and you will see how it works...

•••
Anyone got payment advice yet?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back