NameSilo

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are some delays going on now...traffic is not being updated at all for me since about 10 am EST this morning... I'm guessing it's due to the recent upgrade?

•••
GiddyUp said:
there are some delays going on now...traffic is not being updated at all for me since about 10 am EST this morning... I'm guessing it's due to the recent upgrade?

I have the same stats since last night

•••
domainsdepot said:
I have the same stats since last night
Happy to know it's not just me. I sent in a trouble ticket complaining about My Revenue being waaay off and they replied that they were aware of it, and it was because of the system hadn't cought up yet.

So far PARKED seems very reliable and my numbers are getting stronger from week to week.

My numbers haven't moved for the last 5-6 hours. I'm waaay behind the norm.

•••
They are upgrading the stats backend.

•••
SDX said:
Sometimes you have to wait a little for your application to be approved.
As far as the "temporarily unavailable" that's because PARKED.COM is doing upgrades...to keep staying the BEST! :)

Thanks. No response yet, so guess I'll have to wait a little longer

•••
Stats are working PRISTINE FINE now! :)
Might I add that VERY few (if any) Parking co's offer such quick stats updates! B-)
UPDATE: PARKED.COM now supports CUSTOM CONTENT TEXT! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
I've had 16 domains there for maybe five days; have seen some traffic but no clicks whatsoever as yet (maybe a little disappointing, but I can be patient for a while) I went through on Saturday and customized each of my domains to a large extent, and hopefully that will help once the SEs pick up the changes (they were already indexed and ranking before I moved them to parked.com)

My question is - I have total about 350 domains, many of which are in 'suites' where I have the same type of domain for all 50 states, or a bunches of similar domains in a particular industry. If I move more of my domains to parked.com, I will want to do the same heavy customization that I did on the first 16 (I'm fairly certain nobody can customize them better than I can myself) but I didn't see any tools in there for bulk customization - do they exist, or will I have to go through one at a time? I am talking about things like writing titles and meta tags, and removing categories and related terms that are not relevant, etc. Some customization options will be the same between multiple domains, and some won't - it'd be nice to be able to bulk setup the ones that are.

Hoping this works out and I can move more of my domains over, because there are certainly things I like about parked.com as compared to the others. Just haven't seen the revenue as yet (but it's early yet)

•••
one of my close friends,listed more than 200 domains on signup form...but they didn't even send an email to let him know about the status of account acceptance.

My friend has more than 500 domains for park...

•••
vbigdeli said:
one of my close friends,listed more than 200 domains on signup form...but they didn't even send an email to let him know about the status of account acceptance.

My friend has more than 500 domains for park...

Maybe it got spammed or something since Donny and Parked are REALLY professional about account applications.

•••
netmeg - I guess it depends on what you call customizing. There currently isn't a mass modify available, and even if there were I don't think you would want to set all of them the same.

We do very well with groups of domains, for example we had somebody who added in 3,000 cityterm.com domains. But there were only about 5 terms everything else was a city. He added those in and about 98% of them were correct from the beginning. But even with a mass modify tool, you couldn't change the title and meta tags for each one. Unless we just showed all of that data on one page and let you update all of it at once, which is our plan it's just not available yet.

Donny

•••
UPGRADES IN PROGRESS now at PARKED.COM ;)

•••
After almost one year,my account will be reactivated by Donny :)

I suspended there,because I used someone else's PayPal email address to get Parked payments.

PayPal is a shortcut for Intl members! but my PP acct is just for send money and I can't still receive money!

•••
I can login again to Parked after 1 year! Thanks Donny :)

•••
•••
•••
PARKED.com makes shure its customers have quality domains in order to keep the whole program TOP NOTCH! :)

•••
Update: .BE domains are coming back to PARKED.COM! :tu:

•••
my parked RPC has gone down slowly since I signed up the beginning of the month from about $1.00 to 60c . . . anyone know what this could be? any advice on optimization?

•••
But mine at AA is going up!

•••
Great to hear that...I'll be adding mine back promptly! ;)

•••
New UPDATES are comin' soon! B-)

•••
Another new feature/addition as per one of my own requests - you can now see exactly where your affiliates signed up from.

Thanks Donny and crew.

•••
whitebark said:
Another new feature/addition as per one of my own requests - you can now see exactly where your affiliates signed up from.

Thanks Donny and crew.

This is EXACTLY one of the MANY reasons PARKED.com stands out as #1...Donny takes ALL requests seriously and REALLY tries to implement them! :tu:
I just requested new adult landers after seeing Domain Sponsor's new adult landers...which I think are one of the best currently...we'll see when Donny comes up with something new ;)
But new updates are comin' soon! B-)

•••
whitebark said:

Thanks Donny and crew.

I only see dates on my account.

•••
TheWatcher said:
I only see dates on my account.

Don't you have a check box with "Show complete URL"?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back