IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One other welcome update that I'm asking Donny to implement is the real-time stats for referral earnings. B-)

•••
SDX said:
One other welcome update that I'm asking Donny to implement is the real-time stats for referral earnings. B-)

Broken down by referral would be really nice. :)

•••
Are anyone stats still delayed...

•••
namedesire said:
Are anyone stats still delayed...

Yes, it's worth the updates that are comin'! B-)

•••
Stats still not showing for 9.6.07 and they day is almost over...No problem tho as long as the stats are still recording.

•••
one2 said:
Stats still not showing for 9.6.07 and they day is almost over...No problem tho as long as the stats are still recording.

Stats are DEFINITELY recording...I assure you! :tu:
You will be pleasantly surprised when you see the updates! :)
It's well worth the wait! B-)

•••
We do already have referral stats by referring url. We added it last week.

We are trying to get the finalized stats and the estimated stats as soon as possible.

I'm at an offsite/no computer meeting today and tomorrow. Sorry if it's taking me longer than normal to respond.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
We do already have referral stats by referring url. We added it last week.

We are trying to get the finalized stats and the estimated stats as soon as possible.

I'm at an offsite/no computer meeting today and tomorrow. Sorry if it's taking me longer than normal to respond.

Donny

SWEET!!! Lookin' forward to it! :tu:

•••
Nice addition to parked services ..

•••
Hello there

May I know what is the average PPC at Parked ?

For example at parking company B, the average PPC for most people is 0.30 cents.

How about Parked ?

•••
what is wrong with parked?

•••
keithperera said:
Hello there

May I know what is the average PPC at Parked ?

For example at parking company B, the average PPC for most people is 0.30 cents.

How about Parked ?

It really depends on your keyword selection, but I assure you that on average its higher than "parking company B" :)

troopscott said:
stats have been fockered up since the 5th for one. I am starting to get a little frustrated with it. How often does bodis update?

It IS a little frustrating but it WILL be worth the new updates that are being implemented! ...including almost real-time stats! B-)

•••
SDX said:
Donny takes ALL requests seriously and REALLY tries to implement them

How do I contact Donny ?

•••
Charley said:
How do I contact Donny ?

You can always PM him or email Donny: Donny at Parked.com :tu:

•••
Does Parked do .mobi names?

•••
SDX said:
You can always PM him or email Donny: Donny at Parked.com :tu:

Sent him a PM :)

Does Parked.com pay for multiple clicks ?

•••
Does anyone know how long parked upgrade will take? I pointed some domains there last night but noticed they were updating the site when I tried to log in and optimize them. Site said they would be back online shortly, but I see they are still updating.

peace,
vik

•••
The upgrade/downgrade/throwing server out of the 11th floor window should be completed in about 2-3 hours. Now I'm working on it.

Donny

•••
Now, now Donny..... I know it would probably feel great to toss the server out the window and watch it crash into a million little pieces, but I feel strongly that you would soon regret it. ;)

Thanks for the update :)

peace,
Vik

•••
texasgamer said:
Does Parked do .mobi names?

Shure! :)

Donny said:
The upgrade/downgrade/throwing server out of the 11th floor window should be completed in about 2-3 hours. Now I'm working on it.

Donny

I assure you guys Donny is doing everything to have the Parked.com account manager up ASAP! :tu:
Stats and parked pages are not affected by this upgrade! B-)

•••
This is the longest upgrade so far for parked.com service. Are we getting our hits/revenue while this upgrade is on?

•••
TheWatcher said:
This is the longest upgrade so far for parked.com service. Are we getting our hits/revenue while this upgrade is on?

Of course! :tu:
And I'm SHURE Donny will compensate us for it some way! B-)

•••
Great to know.

I rarely monitor my domains once I move them to parked. I am just adding more domains but not able to do so because of current issue. Will try again later today.

Have a nice weekend.

•••
All of the domains working fine. All of the stats are being stored. The problem is one of our primary backend servers (the one that crunches our stats) has decided it wanted to go on vacation for a few days. And if anybody has ever used myisamchk before, you will know how much fun it is to check 2.5 terabytes of data. But I just ordered 3 new replacements for it today and they will be in late next week. In about 30 minutes the box should be back up, and about an hour after that we will open everything back up again. Stats will obviously be a little behind as we process everything but it shouldn't take that long.

I am sorry for this inconvience.

Donny

•••
Make sure that your new replacement is not made in china, or else that will happen again!

Joke only .. cheers to all. Looking forward to see it back online later this afternoon.

Em

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back