NameSilo

ParadoxicOnline Graphics Contest! Win $10!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I need some fine-tuned photoshop handymen (and women) to help me get the best darn design for the lounge I work at. Their current website really sucks.

More information can be found at:

http://www.computer-tech.paradoxiconline.com/viewtopic.php?p=1363

If you have any questions feel free to email me at admin @ paradoxiconline . com
No need to register as well if you do not want to, just send me the image through email. (When you email me the template please inlude a name, nickname or username. You may also include your web address if you would like.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you mean you want a complete template for just 10$ ... ? i dont think this will work ...

•••
Why don't you get a free template? Template's usually go for (bare bare minimum) of $20 or more.

•••
10$ is just too low for a custom template...

•••
Yeah I know what you are saying. It would be completely different if there was advertising and the likes of that. I haven't even figured out how to make a custom skin for my forum yet!

•••
TheComputerGeek247 said:
Yeah I know what you are saying. It would be completely different if there was advertising and the likes of that. I haven't even figured out how to make a custom skin for my forum yet!
What you using? If its phpbb pm me and I will help you. There isn't anything I don't know about phpbb! :lol:

As for the contest I would enter, but again, not enough moola! (money)

•••
thats insane your never going to get a good qulity template just for 10 bucks, might want to raise the price abit.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back