IT.COM

Overture EXT?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is oveture and what are EXT? I see some people asking for that or saying that OV and EXT are good or something similar, can you tell me what they are talking about?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Overture is kinda like a rating service of domain popularity like google where the number of search query is relate to your domain name and update monthly. I have no idea about EXT.

•••
ichibaka said:
Overture is kinda like a rating service of domain popularity like google where the number of search query is relate to your domain name and update monthly. I have no idea about EXT.

Well put, that just about covers it! :) :hehe:

•••
How do I check some domains I have? and do I search the domain name or the domain's text(example: cheesewiz.com, do I search for cheesewiz.com or cheese wiz?)

•••
overture with extension = Ovt with EXT

If you have a name that returns results with the extension i.e. chessewiz.com, that is a fairly good indicator that the name receives type in traffic. These types of names can be very valuable.

•••
The requirement to be overture Ambassador Program is terribly high, one of that is you should (within approx. 60 days) be able to manage clients that can spend at least $20,000 in aggregate per month on Overture.

•••
Where would I check overture stats?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back