IT.COM

Sedo help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
help with sedo

hey can someone help me please im trying to get sedomls and its saying that it dont see godaddy as a partner how do i fix this please.

also im struggling to get anything from godaddy or afternic or sedo it shows that they are selling but get 0 bids offers anything am i doing something wrong?

this is why i ask about sedomls will this get me more offers im not saying i wish to get 2k sales just an offer of $50 to know people are looking.

many thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

godaddy is NOT part of SedoMLS.
however, you can "list" your domains on both platforms.

any sales you may get, are directly related to the quality of your domains.

if using both platforms, then it may be best to list names as "make offer" on one service and maybe have a "BIN or buy it now" price on the other for the same name/names.

also, i'd advise using ppc pages instead of landers without ads, if your names are not trademark infringing.

i and others have sold names on both platforms, but again.... it all depends on quality/appeal.

imo...

•••
Hi

godaddy is NOT part of SedoMLS.
however, you can "list" your domains on both platforms.

any sales you may get, are directly related to the quality of your domains.

if using both platforms, then it may be best to list names as "make offer" on one service and maybe have a "BIN or buy it now" price on the other for the same name/names.

also, i'd advise using ppc pages instead of landers without ads, if your names are not trademark infringing.

i and others have sold names on both platforms, but again.... it all depends on quality/appeal.

imo...
Sorry ppc is that paid per click ?
If so can you point me to something that will help in setting this up?
Also I’m currently selling through Dan.con as well on there name servers does this cause issues with the ppc? And is there a site to best use for ppc sorry still new at this.
And this whole message is if ppc refers to paid per click lol.

•••
Hi

you asked for help with sedo

now you say you using dan nameservers.

stay focused!

dan does not pay ppc or pay per click.

go to the sites and READ what each has to offer.

imo....

•••
Hi

you asked for help with sedo

now you say you using dan nameservers.

stay focused!

dan does not pay ppc or pay per click.

go to the sites and READ what each has to offer.

imo....
Yes I asked for help but also asked on here for help with getting domians noticed and someone said use Dan and I found that without changing the nameservers to Dan that I wasn’t getting any views on there website as soon as I changed them I got about 70 views in about 2 days.

Now I’m asking for help for sedo as maybe this will give me better exposure on sedo to hopefully get an offer or an inquiry. Do you think sedo and changing to there name servers will give me a better chance of at least an offer? I know depending on the quality of the domains.

I sedo very confusing it isn’t letting me do the mls keeps saying I have to ask godaddy about this which I don’t know how to do.

I’m trying to learn as best as possible but everything contradicts the other one I don’t wish as the start to spend loads of money as laying out lots of money to get a sale six months down the line seems a waste until I get money behind me to offset the spend.

By the way my learning is basically you tube as everything seems to point you there. I can’t work my way round this site very well so aren’t sure if there’s any go info to read on.

Sorry long reply but you can see I’m trying to get a structure and pattern of working but nail anything down yet.

•••
Hi

stay off youtube!

learn to use namepros search function.

add your names to sedo, and select the sedomls option.
change nameservers to ns1/ns2.sedoparking.com.

godaddy does NOT support sedomls and sedo does not support Godaddy/afternic mls

if you can't take the time to read the website and figure it out, then your chances of selling domains decreases.

imo....

Last edited:
•••
Hi

stay off youtube!

learn to use namepros search function.

add your names to sedo, and select the sedomls option.
change nameservers to ns1/ns2.sedoparking.com.

godaddy does NOT support sedomls and sedo does not support Godaddy/afternic mls

if you can't take the time to read the website and figure it out, then your chances of selling domains decreases.

imo....
fair point ill not use youtube any more

ive started adding the nameservers to my domains now i think i have to wait for them to be confirmed before i can click on mls i think it said 72 hrs or shorter so just waiting now.

cheers for the help

•••
Hi

when optimizing your domains, use "just ads" for the templates, instead of sales landers.
if using ads, then any visitors who click on them, could earn you some parking $.
DO NOT click on your own pages!

buyers can still see the prices, and make offer or buy it now, if you have a fixed price.

example: etv.org

also, perhaps post your BEST 5 names in the thread, just so we can get idea of what you have.

imo...

•••
Hi

when optimizing your domains, use "just ads" for the templates, instead of sales landers.
if using ads, then any visitors who click on them, could earn you some parking $.
DO NOT click on your own pages!

buyers can still see the prices, and make offer or buy it now, if you have a fixed price.

example: etv.org

also, perhaps post your BEST 5 names in the thread, just so we can get idea of what you have.

imo...
so just a few im trying to sell

handysweets.com

health4heart.com

jetsski.com

ingroom.com

mindmatchers.com

this is just a few that get a few views

•••
•••
Hi

i sold the domain "jetski.net" many years ago.
however, "jetsski" is improper

imo...
Can you explain what you mean by improper? Have I done something wrong? Is it something you think won’t or shouldn’t sell?

•••
He means need to be 'Jet' + 'Ski'
Not 'Jets' + 'Ski', avoid 's'. It's completely useless most of the time.

Last edited:
•••
He means need to be 'Jet' + 'Ski'
Not 'Jets' + 'Ski', avoid 's'. It's completely useless most of the time.
Oh right it was an expired domain I picked up for hardly any money and thought it might bring some kind of money in.

•••
It's not that easy as you think

•••
Clearly. but I’m guessing everyone has brought something which they think they thought was right. If I can break even I’ll be happy.

•••
Is sedo team working these day. Bacause they don't answer
@Sedo

•••
It would be GREAT if we could verify ownership via NS3 rather than by TXT or CNAME (which requires our NS be set to the registrar, which is not my default setting)
@Sedo

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back