IT.COM

information Our Dear Friend Riz M. .....RIP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I just heard the news that we lost @Riz M. He has passed away.

RIP

Riz was a great guy and an inspiration in our domain investing community.

Farewell Riz...We will miss you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry to hear that, I made some great deals with him - How old was he? - Rip Riz

Last edited:
•••
Great guy. I has several transactions with him in the past.

•••
I definitely remember that name. So sorry to hear this news. Rip.

•••
I am not positive what caused his death. I know he suffered a stroke. He made some great domain sales and was a hard worker and good guy.

•••
Very sad news...what a great person he was. RIP

•••
RiP Riz...🙏
me to made 1 or 2 deals

•••
Sad news. I have dealt with him in the past, and he was a valuable NamePros contributor.

I believe he was relatively young as well and just posted on LinkedIn last week, so this is shocking.

RIP @Riz M.

He has a portfolio of strong domains including LLL.com, LLLL.com and others. I hope someone is around to take care of them. These situations are even sadder when what someone worked for is allowed to expire with others benefiting instead of the family.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am not positive what caused his death. I know he suffered a stroke. He made some great domain sales and was a hard worker and good guy.

RIP this is sad news and he is a great guy. Last time saw him posted on Linkedin reported his sales of videobot

•••
RIP great dude and he was about 38 IIRC.

•••
•••
Alot of covid 19 related strokes....maybe the cause?

•••
•••
He told me he worked with his brother, so he will probably take care.
I hope so.

There have been too many similar cases of valuable domains expiring and registrars/dropcatchers reaping the rewards. It would be a shame to see that work not benefit the people he would want it to.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Who knows.

Strokes are not that rare though. Around 800,000 people a year in the US alone have strokes.
So that is around a 1 in 400 chance per year to have a stroke.

I assume the rates in the rest of the world are similar (or higher).

With the internet now, people just know far more people. If you only know 40 people the odds are low, if you know hundreds or thousands of people it will happen statistically.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately shocking news.
What I know about Riz M. Is an expert in Domaining and founder of ROOTED.com this great marketplace that I steal used . I wish his team success and continuity.

•••
Sad news. I have dealt with him in the past, and he was a valuable NamePros contributor.

I believe he was relatively young as well and just posted on LinkedIn last week, so this is shocking.

RIP @Riz M.

He has a portfolio of strong domains including LLL.com, LLLL.com and others. I hope someone is around to take care of them. These situations are even sadder when what someone worked for is allowed to expire with others benefiting instead of the family.

Brad
I was thinking the samething after visiting his website at rooted/com. Great man and great domain investor.

•••
•••
I think one of his notable sales was Carz.com. He rose quickly in domain investing.

•••
•••
Great domainer and lost asset to namepros. Will be missed. Rip.

•••
I think one of his notable sales was Carz.com. He rose quickly in domain investing.
i agree, it wasnt even a year before he had like 10 domains in top domain thread.

•••
I remember he sold newz.com, very sad newz. RIP @Riz M.

•••

There are a lot of people having strokes from the covid shot everyday.

Last edited:
•••
Back