IT.COM

information Our Dear Friend Riz M. .....RIP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I just heard the news that we lost @Riz M. He has passed away.

RIP

Riz was a great guy and an inspiration in our domain investing community.

Farewell Riz...We will miss you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Did not know Riz personally, but I do know he was a great domain investor and contributor to the domaining community.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Riz.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Riz

•••
Sad news. I have dealt with him in the past, and he was a valuable NamePros contributor.

I believe he was relatively young as well and just posted on LinkedIn last week, so this is shocking.

RIP @Riz M.

He has a portfolio of strong domains including LLL.com, LLLL.com and others. I hope someone is around to take care of them. These situations are even sadder when what someone worked for is allowed to expire with others benefiting instead of the family.

Brad
His names will be fine. His wife and family are involved in his domaining business.

•••
•••
Truly sad and shocking news.

The guys was like a storm. Full of energy, ideas, projects and ability to implement them. And just like a storm, suddenly gone :(

Last edited:
•••
Is there anything we can do ensure the names are handed over to his family? Would hate for them to just sit in some account and expire.

Ignore that, just saw @karmaco comment

His names will be fine. His wife and family are involved in his domaining business.

Last edited:
•••
I shocked! I always consider him as one of the best domainers here, and he was! Omg. I still cant believe that...Rest in peace Riz!

•••
May God bless his soul.
Rip brother.

•••
RIP! His posts on LinkedIn with his new name buys / sells were always to look forward to. My condolences to his family!

•••
Very sad to hear this, absolutely terrible. Sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

•••
Just the other day I was wondering what happened to the marketplace he launched, Rooted.

Very sad news.

RIP

•••
Rest in peace Riz!
You will be missed.

•••
Oh no, very sad news. A great guy.
Rip Riz.

•••
Very sad news, and far too young. As others have mentioned, it is a small consolation that at least his family appears to have control over his valuable portfolio.

Rest in peace, Riz.

•••
•••
I pray God give his family fortitude to bear this great loss.

•••
Very sad to know the sudden demise of Mr Rizwan. Great Domainer, dynamic, ambitious and hardworking. I hope someone responsible in his family take care of his domaining assets. May God give his family utmost patience. May his soul rest in peace. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi rajwoon. (“Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return.”)

•••
Very sad news, had many good transactions with Riz.

May your soul RIZ

•••
Very saddened by this, Riz was a great guy and businessman. Started out domaining about the same time as him and did many deals together. Will be greatly missed. Rest in peace ❤

•••
•••
So sad to hear this news.
Riz was an incredible domainer and true gentleman.
Thoughts are with his family and friends.
-Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back