Dynadot

information Our Dear Friend Riz M. .....RIP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I just heard the news that we lost @Riz M. He has passed away.

RIP

Riz was a great guy and an inspiration in our domain investing community.

Farewell Riz...We will miss you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very sad to hear this. Many positive interactions. He was a go getter and took the domaining world by storm. He mastered the art of acquiring low and doing mid level decent flips like no other. Very motivated and smart guy. RIP Riz.

•••
There are a lot of covid vaccine strokes happening everyday.

I know. I didn't want to make this a vax vs non vax thing but I do know covid and the vax have been attributed to strokes. But also stress and diet.

•••
Very sad to hear this, great guy and lot can be learned from him domaining career! RIP

•••
RIP Dear, we will miss you.

He has an exceptional back to back sales record just before the NFT hype and starting of his company Rooted.com.

His candid interview with @Alvin's for Kickstart Commerce is one of the best episodes and an inspiration for everyone.

Regards,

Last edited:
•••
I know. I didn't want to make this a vax vs non vax thing but I do know covid and the vax have been attributed to strokes. But also stress and diet.
There are a lot of covid vaccine strokes happening everyday.
First of all what happened is not even clear if it was COVID related period. It is not clear what the cause of death is.

I don't think speculation is that appropriate. Let's try not to turn this into some political thread based on speculation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
RIP RIZ. even though we havent talked in a while, he one of the first domainers i've met in this space.

•••
He made some great sales and was a great person to deal with. I am sorry to hear this news. RIP

•••
Last edited:
•••
First of all what happened is not even clear if it was COVID related period. It is not clear what the cause of death is.

I don't think speculation is that appropriate. Let's try not to turn this into some political thread based on speculation.

Brad
According to his relatives on Empire names whatsApp group -

He was admitted in Hospital since Monday due to brain injury he had a surgery and was on ventilator from last four days.

Unfortunately, he is No more with us. RIP!

•••
•••
Very sad news. I think he was quite young. RIP Riz.

•••
•••
•••
Sad to hear about this, i didn't know him personally, but recognise his username.

•••
May God bless his soul.

Riz was truly an inspiration for many in his short journey in domaining. Great guy.

He had an angioplasty a few months back.

And last week he had a brain stroke due to blood clot in the brain and was on ventilator support for 4 days post-surgery.

Let's put the unneeded speculations away.

•••
That is terrible to hear. Thoughts are with his family.

•••
Rest in peace broski you will be missed!
btw anyone even mentioning covid in this thread is a numnuts

•••
One of the great lights in the domain industry and a big inspiration to me.

RIP Riz

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm shocked .
He was an inspiration.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back