votes
    0.0%

• 2 votes
  • Ended 3 years ago
  • Final results

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Kenneth Kaunda, the first president of Independent Zambia, not Northern Rhodesia, has passed away at the age of 97. What a great humanitarian and welcoming leader to others. I only lived in Zambia from 1983 thru 1986 but was still influenced greatly by what a great leader he was. He will be missed. RIP.

kuanda.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anybody ever notice how zambia looks like an embryo? Its kinda of a neat symbolism of rebirth of Africa. hmmm. :)

•••
•••
catembryo.jpg
cat embryo

chick embryo.jpg
chick embryo

Human-Embryos-Have-Gills-A-Myth.jpg
human embryo

Last edited:
•••
Kenneth Kaunda, the first president of Independent Zambia, not Northern Rhodesia, has passed away at the age of 97. What a great humanitarian and welcoming leader to others. I only lived in Zambia from 1983 thru 1986 but was still influenced greatly by what a great leader he was. He will be missed. RIP.Show attachment 193304
Lets get the information straight.... Zambia used to be called Northern Rhodesia prior to independence. As for being a great leader... all I can say is... "one mans meat is another mans poison"

Although to the outside world Kaunda appeared to be non racial, the truth is that all whites that were born in Zambia and wanted to remain there after independence, were NOT given Zambian citizenship... only residency. MSM wouldn't dream of mentioning this...

The Chinese are the new colonialists in Zambia and you can bet your bottom dollar that they will not be kicked out of Zambia, the way the whites were.

Still, may Kenneth Kaunda RIP.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back