NameLot

A Travel-Related Domain for $15K/Launching CatchService.com During Economic Downturn with Riz Memon

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News, started by Alvin Brown, Aug 3, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Alvin Brown

Alvin Brown VIP Member VIP

[​IMG]
    What if I told you that it was possible to purchase a domain prior to COVID for $2.5K and flip it 4.5 months in the midst of an abyss of uncertainty for $15K, what would you say? 🤨

And what if I told you it was a travel-related domain? 😲 Yeah, I know, shocking right? I had the same jaw-dropping reaction to when I discovered this news a few days ago.

The good news is we get to chat with the magician who “pulled this proverbial rabbit of a domain out of hat.” As for the bad news, don’t expect nor should you go and try this move yourself. 😉

Tune in as Riz (@Riz M.) and I discuss the mind-boggling flip of a travel-related domain for $15K during a global pandemic that has decimated travel and tourism industry to the tune of billions in losses. In addition, Riz shares his latest venture CatchService.com — a global platform empowering procurement of expiring or expired domains in a highly competitive domain buying landscape.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Riz M.

Riz M. EmpireNames.com VIP Gold Account

Thanks Alvin .. that was real fun podcast with you :)
    Thanks

3. Seyikp

Seyikp Established Member

Riz magical is one of the finest domainer that I respect. With the types of names he always acquire.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  4. Hitesh Wadhwa

Hitesh Wadhwa Established Member

I had already declared him(@Riz M.) the Sultan of Domains in UrbanSkill bonus webinar ().

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  5. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L Seller IEIE.com CUTU.com KKIK.com HRAD.com VIP Gold Account

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice