Watch

sameh mohamed

Account Closed
Impact
i just wonder about new domain name extension domain.online
is it worthy to own them or not as the good keyword domain already registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4L's getting registered but need to see some substancial sales.

•••
Does anyone here know of ANY .Online sales?? If so, where and how much?

Cheers!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
That's what happens when you use Google for a Spell checker lol
Hahaha! True that. There is actually some decent sales reported so hold on to those keyword domains.

•••
Hahaha! True that. There is actually some decent sales reported so hold on to those keyword domains.

Sold one this past Tuesday $480

•••
Sold one this past Tuesday $480
Congratulations buddy! That's a nice sale! I have one that will pay for itself from clicks after a few month's of owning it...not bad!

•••
Does anyone here know of ANY .Online sales?? If so, where and how much?

Cheers!

I sold one over a month ago for around $600

•••
•••
Thanks for the info and great job on the sales!!
:)

I couldn't find any reported sales on Namebio or DN journal.

•••
There are total 8 .ONLINE sales on Namebio

•••
8.online would be a good name.

•••
•••
I sold one for a 2 year membership to a website subscription worth more than 700 $. I sold one for 600$ and I rejected an offer for one name for 600$. That offer was too low in my opinion.
And for one other domain I was contacted straight away on august 27th a day after registration. Somebody wanted it but I rejected it without asking what he wanted to pay.

•••
I sold one for a 2 year membership to a website subscription worth more than 700 $. I sold one for 600$ and I rejected an offer for one name for 600$. That offer was too low in my opinion.
And for one other domain I was contacted straight away on august 27th a day after registration. Somebody wanted it but I rejected it without asking what he wanted to pay.
Generics or Numerics?

•••
Generics or Numerics?
Generic.
$700 was a 9L .online
The one I rejected for $600 is the Dutch version of bible.online.
And I was contacted for mediation dot online one day after general availability, but I have plans for that one......

•••
Ok. Thanks!
Looks like Las Vegas online got the highest at over $4k

namebio.com

•••
Ok. Thanks!
Looks like Las Vegas online got the highest at over $4k

namebio.com
.Online public sales are stagnant for last 2 months. Namebio shows last sale on Feb 25, 2016.

•••
.Online public sales are stagnant for last 2 months. Namebio shows last sale on Feb 25, 2016.

Many sales are being made behind closed doors. Not everyone wants their sales public.

•••
Many sales are being made behind closed doors. Not everyone wants their sales public.

Yep, that is true with any extension. However, there is no reason the % of sales in .ONLINE that go unreported would be higher than another extension.

A low volume of reported sales is a good indicator of a low volume of total sales.

Brad

•••
A low volume of reported sales is a good indicator of a low volume of total sales.
Brad

This is both true and useless information
It's true their not flying off the shelf, other than a hand full of ppl know the extension even exist.
Yet I've been able to match domains with buyers in the same niche using that very and reason.

I myself reported sales I've made in the past...
What did I get in return? I lost a client due to violating their privacy. Immediately after posting the sale info on a forum the buyer received 100 soliciting email's from ppl trying the "similar name as mine" bullchit. Yet year after year I make xx, xxx on domains alone.
So if it helps anyone I sold 6 online domains this year for a approx 8k to 6 separate investors. Five 4L and 1 two word Domain.

I won't wait till the Chinese tell me that their worth investing in ;)

Thanks
Nelson

•••
.Online crossed 250,000 registrations.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back