Watch

sameh mohamed

Account Closed
Impact
i just wonder about new domain name extension domain.online
is it worthy to own them or not as the good keyword domain already registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Electrical supplies dot online

2 word .online for $600 - fair deal. I think you should report this sale to namebio.com so that they can list.

•••
2 word .online for $600 - fair deal. I think you should report this sale to namebio.com so that they can list.

Wow,I thought they actually picked it up on their own

•••
•••
I have a list of super 1 word .online names with an affiliate promo for just $1 each. Interested, PM me. Only a few left.

•••
•••
Bestart.club , Eweb.Online , Paybill.online

Last Three Premium Domain Names Left . Interested People Contact Me now Or Just Click the URL

•••
i just wonder about new domain name extension domain.online
is it worthy to own them or not as the good keyword domain already registered

WWW.PAYBILL.ONLINE AND EWEB.ONLINE

Two Phenomenal Domain names wIth Excellent SEO is one of the prestigious property . Is Up For Sale

•••
•••
Why .ONLINE ?
For the online world, there may be no new TLD more fitting than .ONLINE, because it offers a broadly defined, generic term for open registration. .ONLINE is perfect for any brick and mortar store trying to establish an online presence – yourstore.ONLINE, for example – or for any publication, band, artist, or writer that offers a print product as well as an online version. .ONLINE isn’t restricted to these examples, however, and can be used by any individual or organization for any reason.

sportwetten.online
$16,303
dma.online
$5,000
lasvegas.online
$4,750
wettbonus.online
$3,804
fay.online
$3,500
kreuzfahrten.online
$3,059
lodges.online
$1,633
monopoly.online
$1,321

Hackathon.Online ( Namecheap )

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

I have never "invested" in domain names before, but when .online was released, I got caught up in the excitement, especially since they were only $1.99 per domain at the time.

Now my 50+ .online domains are coming up for renewal at $26.99 each. And that is a lot of money for me.

I put a couple up for auction on sudo, namesilo, and a couple other places, but no luck so far.

Now I'm not sure whether I will ever recoup the money I spent, or if it's worth renewing these domains at the extremely high renewal prices.

Do you have an advice on what I should do with these names...? Should I renew them? Should I drop them? Should I put them up for auction somewhere I never tried before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Some examples are my .online names are:

make-money
find-love
watch-sports
watch-tv
sell-homes
send-money

getmoney
cheapvegas
sexmovies
watchsex
allfreegames
bestfreegames

Thanks again.

•••
Hi,

I have never "invested" in domain names before, but when .online was released, I got caught up in the excitement, especially since they were only $1.99 per domain at the time.

Now my 50+ .online domains are coming up for renewal at $26.99 each. And that is a lot of money for me.

I put a couple up for auction on sudo, namesilo, and a couple other places, but no luck so far.

Now I'm not sure whether I will ever recoup the money I spent, or if it's worth renewing these domains at the extremely high renewal prices.

Do you have an advice on what I should do with these names...? Should I renew them? Should I drop them? Should I put them up for auction somewhere I never tried before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

make-money
find-love
watch-sports
watch-tv
sell-homes
send-money

getmoney
cheapvegas
sexmovies
watchsex
allfreegames
bestfreegames

Thanks again.

Hate to deliver the bad news but all of them are worthless. Drop all.

•••
Agreed - no point renewing any of the twelve listed. Thankfully they were cheap. Make sure auto-renew is off!

I'd recommend putting them all together in one lot and trying to sell them here at NamePros, since it's free to list. Perhaps someone will spot something they like and get you at least a little of your money back.

•••
•••
Hi,

make-money
find-love
watch-sports
watch-tv
sell-homes
send-money

getmoney
cheapvegas
sexmovies
watchsex
allfreegames
bestfreegames

Thanks again.
You could recoup your $100. Try to sell these or let them drop but dont invest more in these domains.

Start again with a couple of good .com domains. Take your time, do a little research, then register a few good names.

If you do this, you will be able to recoup all your money plus profit.

Starting over will be much less expensive and you will do much better.

•••
Now you guys aren't saying that because you want grab them for cheap after I drop them?! Are ya? ;)

Thanks, it's actually a relief since I wasn't looking forward to a $1000 renewal bill. I think the whole thing only cost around $70 since it was a "buy 2 get 1 free" promo at the time. Nonetheless, thanks a lot, I appreciate the advice.

•••
I've got harassment.online

•••
I've also got:

Noticed.Online
LearnGeography.Online
LearnEconomics.Online
LearnChemistry.Online
LearnHistory.Online
LearnANYTHING.Online

•••
I've also got:

Noticed.Online
LearnGeography.Online
LearnEconomics.Online
LearnChemistry.Online
LearnHistory.Online
LearnANYTHING.Online
I dont think there is much value in twoword .onlines at this moment.
But if you really believe in them, you may register learnpoker.online.
I dropped it a while ago, and fits right to your list.......

•••
We only have the one - GetIT.Online

•••
I have just let two. Online domain names expire as not paying. Online renewals when I can buy 5 emoji domains for the same price as 1. Online renewal

•••
I think (hope/pray) that the names that make sense and sound "correct" with the .online will do well down the road. I was shocked that I got ~75% of the ~20 names I pre-reg'd. Was somewhat worried that I got them but hopeful for the future.
Not sure if you're still around, but I just purchased BuySellorTrade.online Note, BuySellTrade.online wasn't available:xf.frown: Have you had any luck? Thanks

•••
No any luck...
3xx domains and the only 1 inquiry at low $xxx...
This is my .online stats.

•••
someone never spoke about all.online ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back