Watch

sameh mohamed

Account Closed
Impact
i just wonder about new domain name extension domain.online
is it worthy to own them or not as the good keyword domain already registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think it hit reserve but currently bidding is at $20k with 4 days left.

•••
•••
You can see it on NameJet. Just click the top link for Namecon auction and look for it.

•••
.online is well liked in europe and the chinese as usual secured their short ones already, although mostly by speculators.

There are some non chip llls remaining, Im thinking if I should get another 50 or 100. I feel like I have to but I hate to see ugly names in my portfolio lol

Lol, I'm thinking the same way. For the reg price and amount left, might be worth grabbing a bunch more. I'd rather take 50-100 LLL.online's at $5 a piece than buy a domain that's already gone up 1000%+

When I was buying NNNN.info a few months ago, lots of people said waste of time and it's dead money and a dieing extension, look at where it is now. Length of the extension has nothing to do with it.

•••
.online will be very popular in the West. We all know the types of domains the Chinese invest in.

•••
I think as long as a tld has a generic word that can be applied to anything, it has potential. .Online can apply to anything that .com, .net, .org can. But with gtld's like .party, you can't really do printers.party or plants.party, sounds stupid. printers.online, plants.online, pretty generic and straight forward. Same goes for numbers and short letters.

•••
•••
In Holland at TrendInvest.nl "Online Shopping" is in the top 5 trends to invest. (together with online gaming, sport/fitness, green energy and biotech)
At the moment 7% of all retail sales are Online, in 2020 it's expected to be a whopping 20%

•••
One of my names Lodges.Online is on auction on Sedo with less than 24 hours left.

•••
•••
I think my best one is

ImportExport.online​

But find little interest to date but may pickup in 2016 I hope.

•••
I like seeing all the interest in .online, a bit surprised but you just never know whats going to gain speed.

I think there might be some good value in at least one of my .online names, stay.online.

It's taken in all legacy extensions, being used not parked. Great potential with keywords stay.online IMO. :)

•••
Just regged another 34 llls, and I think Im done. I would have regged 35, but Chinese beat me to that one name lol.
There are still around 4000+ llls available as of this writing.

Thanks to @Jacks86 for providing me with the list, very appreciated.

Back to the cave I go...

•••
There are still around 4000+ llls available as of this writing.
These are being registered quite rapidly.
There was approximately 4165 domains when you posted your comment.
There are 3776 at this very moment.

•••
By the way. Dynadot has .online today at 3.99 each.

•••
It's late here, but I'll be online for the next 15 minutes or so. I have an up to date (5 minutes old) list I'll share via PM.

•••
I have noticed a pattern here... Most of the short ones are being bought out by Chinese speculators and they do wait for registrars specials.

At this rate, I estimate the remaining LLL will be gone in about a month or two at most.

•••
I agree. Here's an updated list. Thanks to Fuzzy!

Attachments

• LLL_Online_Remaining_25JAN2016_Regular.txt
    44.3 KB · Views: 89
•••
I added another 15. Thanks again for uploading the updated list guys.

•••
Congrats on the sale of Lodges.online @NoooNooo1 - $1622 - not a bad price at all.

Im sure that much like just about any other market out there from the stock market to the forex market or whatever people with substantial financial pull are able to manipulate the market. I suspect the domain industry is no different. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that the .online domains are being kept on the low down in terms of high figure sales whilst the "domain elite" are busy snatching up all the good ones. Then once they are ready they will start pumping them out for sale and the prices of .online domain sales will be increase exponentially. Just my theory :)

•••
Limited time at Dynadot.
Screenshot_2016-01-26-19-57-30.png

•••
Just want to get thoughts on a few of mine... Some are Generics...
Do you think they are saleable and where do you think the best place to sell them is?
Cheers!

3dpokergame
3dpokergames
Catfood
Boatinsurance
Bulbs
Etransfer
Raisemoney
Lightbulb
Lightbulbs
Golfshoes
Vibes
Cruisetickets
Texts
Txts
Textmessage
Textmessaging
ifm
iqg
Lvnv
Cruisefares
Ledlights
BuyBitcoin
TradeFutures
BuyFutures
TradeStock
Bong
Soccerball
Soccerballs

Thanks for thoughts/input/advice!

•••
To many on list to assess but

Boatinsurance
Raisemoney
TradeStock

sound to me like they suit the .online extension.

•••
To many on list to assess but

Boatinsurance
Raisemoney
TradeStock

sound to me like they suit the .online extension.

Thanks DoubleU

Is there a preferred auction/sale site geared towards dot online sales that you're aware of?

I've always been a part-time domainer, but stepped out of it for several years and just go back in to the game again....

Any info to bring me up to speed on today's market would be appreciated!

•••
Thanks DoubleU

Is there a preferred auction/sale site geared towards dot online sales that you're aware of?

I've always been a part-time domainer, but stepped out of it for several years and just go back in to the game again....

Any info to bring me up to speed on today's market would be appreciated!

.Online sales have not taking of yet, Flippa is inexpensive to try the market but its prob to early to push these to auction

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back