NameSilo

Official LLL.IN Aftermarket Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainLobe

DN InvestorEstablished Member
Impact
Given the pending LLL.IN buyout to accompany the NNN.IN buyout it is time to start the 'Official LLL.IN Aftermarket Thread'.
This will allow us to follow the appreciation of these domain names for both endusers and resellers.

I will update sales:

bmx.in $330 2007-11-23 SEDO.com
cvk.in $70 2007-11-01 SEDO.com
uxu.in $70 2007-10-27 SEDO.com
oro.in $860 2007-10-20 SEDO.com
wro.in $108 2007-09-30 SEDO.com
ili.in $360 2007-09-28 SEDO.com
jox.in $105 2007-04-16 Sedo
nlg.in $32 2007-04-15 Afternic Bazaar
hgt.in $50 2007-03-23 Afternic Bazaar
und.in $239 2007-02-22 Sedo
wap.in $2,500 2007-02-13 Sedo
ing.in $1,350 2007-01-19 Sedo
nep.in $86 2007-01-17 Sedo
tpt.in $86 2007-01-17 Sedo
pmp.in $70 2007-01-10 Sedo
ksl.in $81 2006-12-24 Sedo
mwv.in $2,000 2006-12-24 Sedo
igo.in $1,210 2006-04-04 Sedo
Source: NameBio.com

IIV.in $70 Sedo
ZUU.in $302 Sedo
UHB.in $110 Sedo
III.in $1,300 Sedo
Tea.in $8,355 DNJournal

IPL.in $4000 Sedo

Please contribute to our collective wisdom and add some of the Private Sales.

Of note; LLL.IN, NNN.IN, N-N.IN and now L-L.IN have been bought out!

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've bought the.co.in, yes.co.in, lan.co.in, wan.co.in for 550$ total. I Know, maybe now is a little bit overvalued but looking at the future it can be a good investment...

•••
I have sold a lll.in for $800 recently. It was my first lll.in sale. End user directly contacted me through phone. It was a private sale.

•••
Abu.in and Let.in are now also at Sedo auction. With "boa", "let", and "via" on the market and the recent sale of "rub", "vat", "rip" and "hot" (plus several other private sales), we should be able to get an estimate on three-letter word .in prices quite soon.

jagusa said:
Noticed two LLL.in (and two LLL.co.in) at Sedo right now:

mnt.in -- at $110 with seven hours remaining. (update: closed at $150)
via.in -- at $500 with 2 days 17 hours remaining

•••
Insider.in said:
I have sold a lll.in for $800 recently. It was my first lll.in sale. End user directly contacted me through phone. It was a private sale.
This is good news. Can you tell us the quality of the letters? triple premium, double premium?

•••
I missed out on mnt.in by an hour. $150 was a good price though I think.

:?

•••
nicedomains said:
This is good news. Can you tell us the quality of the letters? triple premium, double premium?

Double premium.

•••
Cool thanks and nice sale insider.

•••
What are premium lll.in going for latley?

average?

•••
donnied79 said:
I've bought the.co.in, yes.co.in, lan.co.in, wan.co.in for 550$ total. I Know, maybe now is a little bit overvalued but looking at the future it can be a good investment...

yes.co.in is a marketing dream of a name
i predict a big sale in coming years for you. has to be so many companies with this name and someone will come for it. also gives you chance to develop it such a strong name too. a good investment imo

•••
arnie said:
yes.co.in is a marketing dream of a name
i predict a big sale in coming years for you. has to be so many companies with this name and someone will come for it. also gives you chance to develop it such a strong name too. a good investment imo

Thank you... I hope the same... It goes for 120$ and my partner didn't want!!!! I had to convince him...

Last edited:
•••
I bought KFY.IN from some one....worths something now?
Thanks,
kutchi

•••
luv.in closed for $3,300

why.co.in closed for $850

just reports, neither are mine.

•••
Some very good sales there, the market can only grow from here on in, as more and more people in india get access to the internet it will only grow the market :)

•••
going to develop my premium NNN.in soon :)

•••
•••
I have been making some sales pitches to Indian based companies that use .coms for their business. For example, I have xxx.in and there is an Indian company using xxxIndia.com for their website they would surely be interested in the .in right? I have several of these types of names..

No luck yet though

•••
The LLLIndia.com format is quite common. Good luck with the sales pitches -- and be careful.

nicedomains said:
I have been making some sales pitches to Indian based companies that use .coms for their business. For example, I have xxx.in and there is an Indian company using xxxIndia.com for their website they would surely be interested in the .in right? I have several of these types of names..

No luck yet though

I was away from my computer for the last ten days, so my sales figures are missing the last few days of August.

I observed 110 LLL.in sales in August. The average LLL.in sale price was $22.48. The median LLL.in sale price was $12.00. That's down quite a bit from June and July, but the letter combinations sold were significantly poorer too. I still need to update my database with the latest activity. Based on a scan of current sales offer threads, it appears that the poor and soon to be expiring LLL.in are starting to struggle. Higher quality combinations are fairing much better and seem to attract modest interest (multiple bidders) at Sedo.

On a side note, a few premium LLL.co.in changed hands too. The big winner in that group was why.co.in -- final auction price at Sedo was $850.

Just noticed a LLL.in expiring in January 2009 sold at auction for $1 on dnf. Wow.

Last edited:
•••
I think that until august .in and especially lll.in were one of the few domains that allowed to make a profit. So everyone started to sell (just for example here at NP there are dozen of .in sale thread) and obviously prices are going down.. But it's just temporary and it's good for who wants to buy...

•••
scored vbq.in $11

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Over the last two weeks I've picked up...

Live Auction Transaction // 1 double repeating letter (triple premium) for $116
Private Transaction // 1 triple premium for $120
Private Transaction // 2 triple premium pronounceable for $130 each
Private Transaction // 1 triple premium pronounceable for $150
Private Transaction // 2 double premium for $20 each

I've picked up some good names at decent prices this week...

Private transaction // 2 triple premiums for $60 each (bulk $120)
Private Transaction // 1 triple premium (with double repeating letters) for $75
Private transaction // 1 double premium pronounceable for $45
Private transaction // 1 double premium pronounceable for $50
Sedo transaction // 1 triple premium for $120

I probably overpaid on two or three of the names, especially the ones I bought last week. And I'm not too sure about the one I got on sedo a few days ago, but I have development ideas for it anyway.

Overall this week has been exceptional from a buyers point of view having picked up 3 triple premiums for under $200 in total. Two of these three are quite unique names... one has a sequence of letters eg. ABC / CDE type of name... the other has repeating letters.

From a sellers point of view - its not been too great though... worst experience being on the NamePros Live auction - selling a pack of 3 names (including pronounceable) for just $21.

Clearly not a good time to be selling right now... imo

coreyg said:
scored vbq.in $11
Cheers
Corey

Yeah well done Corey, I should've waited a bit longer before I put that up for auction. VBQ went for $10 - $14 less than I expected /wanted. As I said... good time to buy than to sell.

;)

•••
jagusa said:
Just noticed a LLL.in expiring in January 2009 sold at auction for $1 on dnf. Wow.

Can we please know that LLL.in :)

--Ace

•••
•••
I took a look at September sales for LLL.in and LLL.us at dnsaleprice.com. They seem to be quite similar volume-wise (and LLL.in appears starting to move into LLL.us value territory).

PWD us $100 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
DFE us $1,000 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
RJD us $80 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
CLV us $60 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
OCE us $875 Sep 08 Sedo Auction

ESC in $610 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
Col in $1,260 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
PSG in $120 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
LUV in $3,300 Sep 08 Sedo
ABU in $299 Sep 08 Sedo Auction

Source: dnsaleprice.com

•••
jagusa said:
I took a look at September sales for LLL.in and LLL.us at dnsaleprice.com. They seem to be quite similar volume-wise (and LLL.in appears starting to move into LLL.us value territory).

PWD us $100 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
DFE us $1,000 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
RJD us $80 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
CLV us $60 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
OCE us $875 Sep 08 Sedo Auction

ESC in $610 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
Col in $1,260 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
PSG in $120 Sep 08 Sedo Auction
LUV in $3,300 Sep 08 Sedo
ABU in $299 Sep 08 Sedo Auction

Source: dnsaleprice.com

Sounds great, thanks for share :great:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back