Dynadot

Official LLL.IN Aftermarket Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainLobe

DN InvestorEstablished Member
Impact
Given the pending LLL.IN buyout to accompany the NNN.IN buyout it is time to start the 'Official LLL.IN Aftermarket Thread'.
This will allow us to follow the appreciation of these domain names for both endusers and resellers.

I will update sales:

bmx.in $330 2007-11-23 SEDO.com
cvk.in $70 2007-11-01 SEDO.com
uxu.in $70 2007-10-27 SEDO.com
oro.in $860 2007-10-20 SEDO.com
wro.in $108 2007-09-30 SEDO.com
ili.in $360 2007-09-28 SEDO.com
jox.in $105 2007-04-16 Sedo
nlg.in $32 2007-04-15 Afternic Bazaar
hgt.in $50 2007-03-23 Afternic Bazaar
und.in $239 2007-02-22 Sedo
wap.in $2,500 2007-02-13 Sedo
ing.in $1,350 2007-01-19 Sedo
nep.in $86 2007-01-17 Sedo
tpt.in $86 2007-01-17 Sedo
pmp.in $70 2007-01-10 Sedo
ksl.in $81 2006-12-24 Sedo
mwv.in $2,000 2006-12-24 Sedo
igo.in $1,210 2006-04-04 Sedo
Source: NameBio.com

IIV.in $70 Sedo
ZUU.in $302 Sedo
UHB.in $110 Sedo
III.in $1,300 Sedo
Tea.in $8,355 DNJournal

IPL.in $4000 Sedo

Please contribute to our collective wisdom and add some of the Private Sales.

Of note; LLL.IN, NNN.IN, N-N.IN and now L-L.IN have been bought out!

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are more than 500+ left so whats the point of seeing he aftermarket now?

•••
Given that there are only few left, I've decided to grab few names. I think I got the last VVC domain name. I hope it appreciates in value.

•••
LLL.in are on their way. There are prolly 100 left or so. I haevn't sold any yet because i am waiting till they gain a little bit of value. I'm excited because if LLLL.com is any indication of what LLL.in will be. I am going to make a pretty buck. All my names are premium if not semi-premium!

•••
I left it a bit late to start reg'ing them - still got over 50 in total though. I think they'll all be gone within 12 hours from now. It was at something like 1400 a day ago, there was over 600 a few hours ago - its down to just over 100 now. So they're going fast thats for sure.

They cost around $4 to reg - so once buyout occurs, do you think they'll gain value immediately and if so, by roughly how much?

When LLL.com buyout occurred, what was the immediate price rise? Anyone know?

•••
OneTime said:
I left it a bit late to start reg'ing them - still got over 50 in total though. I think they'll all be gone within 12 hours from now. It was at something like 1400 a day ago, there was over 600 a few hours ago - its down to just over 100 now. So they're going fast thats for sure.

They cost around $4 to reg - so once buyout occurs, do you think they'll gain value immediately and if so, by roughly how much?

When LLL.com buyout occurred, what was the immediate price rise? Anyone know?

The price on these might take a while to gain value if at all because of the renewal fee. That can also make them worth more instantly. We just don't know how its going to turn out. We will see and be prepared to hold on to those LLL.in for a while. I really hope they jump but who knows. I predict the next couple of months will prove what is to behold with these names.

•••
likepeas said:
there are more than 500+ left so whats the point of seeing he aftermarket now?

Because... as soon as they are all gone ( maybe a day or so or maybe a few hours??) it will be Aftermarket time & anyone who buys an LLL.IN will be buying it not registering it!!
The LLL.IN drops tend to last seconds especially for premium letters.

•••
99% have been registered already. According to Jagusa - theres about 171 remaining!!

:)

•••
•••
December 2007 Sales (Source: dnsaleprice.com)
IIV.in $70 Sedo
ZUU.in $302 Sedo
UHB.in $110 Sedo
III.in $1,300 Sedo
Tea.in $8,355 DNJournal

•••
OneTime said:
99% have been registered already. According to Jagusa - theres about 171 remaining!!

:)

Has anyone bought out the last 171 yet?

•••
in the other thread it said 116 left

•••
htmlindex said:
Has anyone bought out the last 171 yet?

I think buyout is occurring as I type! There was 18 left a few minutes ago, but I just checked a few out of those 18 and they're gone... so.... maybe 1 or 2 left now!!!

•••
jagusa said:
December 2007 Sales (Source: dnsaleprice.com)
IIV.in $70 Sedo
ZUU.in $302 Sedo
UHB.in $110 Sedo
III.in $1,300 Sedo
Tea.in $8,355 DNJournal

I sold my last 5 premium LLL.in

1 for $50 and the other 4 for $40 each in December.

I got rid of them to buy more LLLL.com

•••
All gone - now for the aftermarket!

•••
gooster said:
All gone - now for the aftermarket!
that was quick.

•••
I have read on namepros that in the Indian market, some companies are not interested in spending the money in getting a good domain....

I approached one end user that has been around since 1966 in India, presently their domain name is 4 words making up 24 letters.....

They responded to my sales pitch, but have balked at purchasing the LLL acronym, or even countering my initial reasonable offer...even though they display the exact acronym below their massive domain name.

This of course is only one example, but this may in fact be an uphill battle for the first while!

Good Luck....

•••
tpruby said:
I have read on namepros that in the Indian market, some companies are not interested in spending the money in getting a good domain....

I approached one end user that has been around since 1966 in India, presently their domain name is 4 words making up 24 letters.....

They responded to my sales pitch, but have balked at purchasing the LLL acronym, or even countering my initial reasonable offer...even though they display the exact acronym below their massive domain name.

This of course is only one example, but this may in fact be an uphill battle for the first while!

Good Luck....

The thing about LLL.in is that nobody expects to now be able to immediately sell them to everyone. The thing is that there is so much potential as India's online population increases rapidly that you would be mad not to be involved.

•••
gooster said:
The thing about LLL.in is that nobody expects to now be able to immediately sell them to everyone. The thing is that there is so much potential as India's online population increases rapidly that you would be mad not to be involved.

Hence my disbelief at a 42 year old firm, that has a real online presence, not wanting to get their LLL secured for the next 42 years! :(

•••
tpruby said:
Hence my disbelief at 42 year old firm, that has a real online presence, not wanting to get their LLL secured for the next 42 years! :(

Just you wait 2 years - the Indian economy and LLL.in value will rise in relation to each other.

•••
DomainLobe said:
it is time to start the 'Official LLL.IN Aftermarket Thread'.

Great idea, thx.

Pls update the first thread with all reported sales. Will be a good ready reference for when we do get offers.

cheers!

tpruby said:
has been around since 1966 in India

There in lies the problem. Anyone that old even finds the internet to be new fangled. So paying big bucks for a domain is next to impossible, unless they are in the top 5% in their industry.

Its a huge market though, you'll find another company with the same acro.

I'm targeting mostly startups (who come to me) or big timers, for whom a couple of grand is peanuts or even some SEM firms that understand the value of type in.

•••
mwzd said:
Great idea, thx.

Pls update the first thread with all reported sales. Will be a good ready reference for when we do get offers.

cheers!

Absolutely!
The value of this thread will evolve over time with the compilation of sales to help others decide fair market value.

•••
Wow this is a nice surprise this morning to find all the LLL.ins sold out.

For anyone that has had trouble selling to Indian companies, just think about what would happen if General Motors didnt own GM.com. As these companies realize the value and their customers start to go to the shortened LLL.in version of the domain, they will have to wake up and smell the rosey LLL.in market.

•••
•••
I registered the following nearly a year ago
FPN.com
PCU.com
AUI.com

I plan to hold these for some years. Hopefully the value will rise well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back