IT.COM

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is not that hard to make a fake offer. I have one pending on Dan.com for $63 million. LOL.

People don't generally buy domains for millions of dollars without brokers involved.

I take all offers with a grain of salt until the money has changed hands.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I'm wondering if the offer is legitimate. That large of an offer is usually done through a broker, not blindly made on a marketplace.

If it's legitimate, sell. nfts.com sold for $15,000,000.

•••
So many idiots on Twitter looking for publicity.....

If you get an offer, it's just that....an offer, no more, no less

One of the first I learnt when I did my first sales job (long time ago) was not to spend the money until the deal had been completed and also don't go around bragging about something that has not even happened yet :xf.rolleyes: or even afterwards for that matter.....

•••
Also, putting the bidders info in the screenshot is not that smart.

Brad

•••
i'll sell it 8fig and you will stay in your home and watch it !!
It would be great if your dream come true. On Twitter, you are essentially tagging the same group of influential Dubai sheikhs in almost every posting, while mentioning that your domain is for sale. Do they still read you? What is your strategy, except spamming them this much?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Really, I will get tired of hearing the same chorus from you...
Tough. If you want an echo chamber, probably best to go to another forum.
Maybe you can find a discord sever of all like-minded people or something.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Beware of those who have imaginations, they are the ones who will succeed the most
And beware of those who have no imagination they will only see the negative in everything and will never succeed
There have been 382 reported "dubai" domain sales all time for $477k.

Good luck with your 8 figure sale.

Brad

•••
•••
But the bad news is that in the near future you will dig a grave for all your dot coms because it has no place in Web 3. And you have to sell your domains for the cheapest amount, even those high-level domains!
Since basically all the largest crypto exchanges use .COM, you better let them know!!!

Brad

•••

What are .XYZ Domains & Why are Crypto Companies Flocking to Them?​

See these 3 links after you drank cool water😂
👇🤌

onlydomains.com/blog/what-are-xyz-domains/

boardroom.tv/xyz-domain-digital-asset-investment/

aydacfu.xyz/

Because of that coin.xyz priced $ 50M because of Universe.xyz ! what does that!? go read and see

XYZ going to future so fast out of your imagination
I would say that anybody coming to that conclusion may be incorrect in their assessment of the situation.

I see no major signs of people flocking to use xyz domains or them being used by popular projects more than .com, except for perhaps .IO.

For example, my analysis of Paradigm, who happen to use an xyz themselves, who is a large investor in the space of web3/crypto/blockchain, their portfolio contains a lot of projects, however only 2 of them are xyz.

17 are .com and 13 are .io.

Please prove otherwise, I'm eager to see the proof.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don't know why people still post offers they receive. Makes no sense. When I receive a fake million dollar offer or a real offer, I don't run to a forum to post it.
It's Twitter. If you take what you see at face value, everyone looks like they're swimming in offers, sales and cash daily.

•••
Wouldn't be a surprise if a page like that fetched 8 million on Flippa
There it will get a 100 billion offer but you must contact the buyer on telegram

•••
•••
It is not that hard to make a fake offer. I have one pending on Dan.com for $63 million. LOL.

People don't generally buy domains for millions of dollars without brokers involved.

I take all offers with a grain of salt until the money has changed hands.

Brad
As someone who interviewed you twice Brad, I advise you to take the $63M. Best of luck.

•••
Trick by owner to get the name in spotlight.

•••
yes i will keep doing it and you keep count.....soon you will hear the name dubai all over ...
We hear about it every day from you. No more is really necessary :)

Good luck anyway.

•••
Last edited:
•••
So it's a partially developed website by the looks of it. So I'm curious to know whether the 8 million 'offer' includes the website or (presumably) the name only and a later development of the site?
If they want that amazing wordpress place holder email capture page it's another 5 million, for another million they can get a side of fries

•••
No one would pay $8M for a dot.xyz. Dead extension.

•••
•••
I highly doubt whoever has $8M budget for this name just went to afternic site, created an account, verified email address, logged on afternic, searched for that name , wrote the amount 8000000 and hit enter.

On the other hand maybe that's a serious offer from someone who already has afternic account. Highly unlikely but who knows.

•••
Since the NFT.xyz has a site on it collecting pre-launch emails, this could be a great publicity stunt. All the media and other sites picking up the story and putting the link should raise the PR of the page a lot.

And, who knows, there is a slim winning-the-megaball-jackbot-slim-chance of a crypto-millionaire-idiot reading it and thinking, hmm, maybe I should offer $10MM for it :)

Regardless, this fake story does pay for the owner.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back