IT.COM

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Go ask jack dursey why he replace square.com to block.xyz and use also spiral.xyz
xyz is the king no brainer!
Don't get over excited. World might come to end before you sell you worthless XYZ extension

•••
Fake offers are social media hoodwinks to bring attention to unsold domains. I'm sure its just a coincidence this "offer" came in a few days after Nfts.com was CONFIRMED as a $15M public sale.

WE see these offers all day on Twitter, but rarely if ever do these offers convert to actualized sales.

Again, these announced "offers" are mostly PR stunts. If the money isn't banked and confirmed, I don't believe it.

I've seen this playbook before:sleep:

•••
Here are some better deals.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 147
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 150
•••
if that high , why the godaddy broker do not call the buyer to comfirm it , as i see , these brokers have much time , they offen sent tons of emails..........just saying : i donot want to be a pest, bla bla~~~

•••
agree on . One day they wake up and see how TOP XYZ domain names are selling like crazy for millions of dollars. They have nothing to say at that time. But also one sold millions of dollar before that is for Lottery.xyz .

I messaged the company and asked them which domain service you bought the Lottery.xyz, they said it was a private transaction, because the owner is in the USA and they didn't want to pay the 8-10% commission. That is why there is no report on this deal. We will see more and more sales of XYZ in the near future.
There are always stupid people willing to spend a pretty penny when people are pretending there's hype.

But on an average day there's honestly more interesting .me domain sales than there are for .xyz.

The good names are all hoovered up or on premium renewals. That's why it won't succeed. No organic growth, just investors or names sat languishing with renewal prices that are obscene and will continue to languish. Not a good combo especially for such a bad extension.

I don't think that even all of the current thing tweets can save this extension...

Last edited:
•••
You cannot and will not break 3 years of faith in XYZ

I promise you XYZ is my ticket to a huge exit!
8FIG and above

time will tell!
I don't expect you to break with your faith in it, but you shouldn't deal in blatant untruths to strengthen your argument.

It's not extreme to have someone on ignore that lies incessantly.

You mentioned about Facebook and other big names having their xyz names redirecting, they have done since xyz was 99 cents, it's not because of a master plan to switch over to them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I received an offer for my domain 7FIG and refused!

first u need.to prove that...and after u prove it u have to prove u would get paid if u accepted.it... cause many get 7fig offers... that are fake

•••
I'm a big fan of xyz and also own the most powerful xyz domain in the world "dubai"

I wish you luck with your domain, but your constant self-promotion comes off as a bit desperate.

You don't see people reporting every single .COM sale on NamePros, then referencing their own domain constantly. Probably because there is nothing that rare or unique about .COM selling for big numbers.

Brad

•••
bro let me tell you something its hard for .com owners to believe that an 8 year old domain name is selling more than 20 .coms
Fact Check - Wrong.
Source - Actual reported sales.

Brad

•••
If you want to help sustain the industry and grow the value of what it is we all have, then support your fellow man
People can invest in what they want to invest in. If you have standard renewals there is a far better value proposition.

What I don't support is a registry using variable, premium renewals. You can see from the auction results that these premiums make even the best of the best terms worth peanuts on the resale market.

At least I hope that list I posted has premium renewals, because if this level of term is selling for a few hundred dollars otherwise, that is even worse.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
18 five-figure .XYZ domain sales this year that have been developed
Omg not 18? I've completely changed my mind now.

So that's 18 from 8,000,000,000 people in the world.

Google shows 275 million results for .xyz.
It shows 525 million results for .co.

So what magical inception point are we going to reach where .xyz becomes "the best"? Does that mean that .co is going to be the best sooner than the seldom used .xyz?

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's Twitter. If you take what you see at face value, everyone looks like they're swimming in offers, sales and cash daily.
Twitter, FaceBook, or forum. All the same to me. I don't take anything people say on these things at face value. I treat it like the fake news until proven otherwise.

•••
I didn't find the name on AN and it is already developed.

•••
I didn't find the name on AN and it is already developed.
Next up, a random Twitter user announces they got a $100 million offer via DM for bitcoin.com

•••
•••
It is not that hard to make a fake offer. I have one pending on Dan.com for $63 million. LOL.

People don't generally buy domains for millions of dollars without brokers involved.

I take all offers with a grain of salt until the money has changed hands.

Brad

I will do some more investigating on my end Brad, but Jason Falovitch is no small cat looking to make a quick buck

He’s the founder of PlayLine, one of the largest sports lottery platforms online

They own both Playline.com and Playline.xyz

As well as he’s partners with Mark Cuban in a company called Leverage Game Media

Also Laura Santiago is a real NFT artist with a small following ^ she is the founder of “notsodead” NFTs ...

This legitimately could be a real offer ... tough to say at the moment, but interesting nonetheless

Last edited:
•••
If you're going to fake an offer, at least do a good job erasing the buyer.

Attachments

• FZ0cv4vXEAEsr-_.png
    FZ0cv4vXEAEsr-_.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 101
•••
It is . if you look at all xyz sold out domains then you can see it is. Even if it was bad, Google would never spend money to buy abc.xyz! XYZ domains are the best
Lol. No one visits abc.xyz. They still visit Google.com.

That website is nothing more than some corporate placeholder site.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back