Dynadot

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
your thoughts do not determine the market
Neither do yours 😁. That's precisely my point. A load of domainers hoping for growth (a foregone conclusion), nobody in real life has heard of xyz.

Last edited:
•••
Last month I sold more than $ 80k . XYZ domain name, While I have several top . COM domain names for many years, but XYZ had much more profit for me even more than .COM 👉 So my bank account shows whether people have heard about .XYZ or not. So be happy in your thoughts and go buy .CO 👇🏽
Cool, congrats. You're mistaking me for someone that doesn't celebrate people's domaining wins. I do. What name(s) did you sell?

Last edited:
•••
i have one xyz domain
Hope it will be fine

•••
time will tell....

agree on . One day they wake up and see how TOP XYZ domain names are selling like crazy for millions of dollars. They have nothing to say at that time. But also one sold millions of dollar before that is for Lottery.xyz .

I messaged the company and asked them which domain service you bought the Lottery.xyz, they said it was a private transaction, because the owner is in the USA and they didn't want to pay the 8-10% commission. That is why there is no report on this deal. We will see more and more sales of XYZ in the near future.

Last edited:
•••
We r here talk about xyz not lotto . That is not my or your business now what they do or other startups wanna do .

That sweet brain guy does not any XYZ and have only some shity .com thats why he is mad and always laughing to others .

Also don't forget that Amazon logo It was spray-painted on the wall and that was only a small room with a computer! and

NOW 😀😀😀 they are laughing to their mockers.The history showed mockers always are mockers and never learn cuz are so jealous.

So keep doing to laught to xyz to startups and xyz holders to others and don't foget buy Ointment for burned As... 😀😀

Like those people were laughing to XYZ and they seeing everyday xyz sales amazing they they will keep laughing but inside them is like hell😆😆

Don't forget go talk to swetha.xyz and laugh to her because she has so much xyz and she is crying why nobody did't buy her domains!! go laugh ok!!😀😀

And this is my last message i am wasting my time here for respond this sweet brain guy. bye
You brought lotto up, not us. So you get to point out things that are complete doo doos but if we point out how bad it is we're "laughing to others".

The reality is that you don't know what I have in my portfolio.

And no we don't see every day "sales amazing". We see bottom picking and the odd good sale from one seller. If my assessment is correct it might take more than one person to have sales in the extension to class it as "amazing".

So we're one day closer to xyz hitting the 2 year mark where it takes over .com. Did it reach its target for today to keep it on track for that deadline?

•••
Go ask jack dursey why he replace square.com to block.xyz and use also spiral.xyz
xyz is the king no brainer!
He hasn't replaced square.com with block.xyz.

•••
•••

Block.xyz is an investor relation site, just like Alphabet.xyz.

Block still uses Square.com.
Alphabet still uses Google.com.

You notice these companies still use .com for their consumer facing websites.

I don't think an investor relation site is some awesome use of a domain.

How many people really visit either of these .xyz domains vs the consumer facing .com?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
i'll sell it 8fig and you will stay in your home and watch it !!
While I am excited about the xyz extension, I absolutely believe that they would rather pay 10 billion dollars for Dubai.com than spend even xxx,xxx let alone 8 figure on Dubai.xyz.

•••
•••
If it's legit, buyer would have gone through a broker first..

•••
I own nftnft.xyz probably worth very little . ?

•••
•••
.io is good for websites, that offer some tools (IT related); like etherscan.io

otherwise, xyz may be for web3 -
but not the whole world depends or relys on web3.

Who knows if e-cars will be in majority in 20 years...
last seen one loading, I had to laugh cause it looks like loading my smartphone...
so much e-power spend on this. with all problems of infrastructure (transport of energy).

Wow.
When governments have a big goal for the future, they provide all the infrastructure, I don't like electric cars myself, but we have to move forward with technology!

Even if .io is the best, but it is created for a country and cannot have high growth.

Last edited:
•••
Will see after web3 which one drop or try to get into that. Just be relax and watch relaxation video until that time.

Not talking about the future but about the present. Some linked already dropped, redirect to the .com or simply don't resolve.

I'm not pro or anti XYZ, its just an observation.

I prefer asmr audio myself btw. Headphone, silence = golden.

•••
•••
Show attachment 222626

109K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if the jealous people need something now 😀 a new extention sells like this with only 8 years old age and .com could never sell like this after 7 or 8 years! This is the power of web3 and the power of xyz . now imagine after 15 years how much value has all top xyz domains!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let's take a look at some .XYZ reported sales over the last few days -

delivery.xyz $494
mortgage.xyz $260
security.xyz $223
talk.xyz $210
ford.xyz $200
vodka.xyz $130
engineer.xyz $128
flowers.xyz $105
treatment.xyz $101
industry.xyz $470
quality.xyz $576
technology.xyz $888

I sold one random two word photography related .COM yesterday for more than all those combined.
Most of those terms are multi-million dollar domains in .COM.

I assume most have premium renewals attached. It just shows that even for the best terms, premium renewals make them unappealing as an investment.

Brad

Brad

not all single keyword .xyz domains have premium renewals ... my partner and I pay standard renewals on wines.xyz and whiskey.xyz

Also you always argue the same point, it’s pretty damn clear that you don’t agree with anyone here supporting .xyz and (so) what’s the point of arguing “debating” something you don’t understand

I mean honestly, how are you going to compare a Rolex (.com) to a citizen’s watch (.xyz) ^ literally the analogy makes no sense, and neither .extension ranks higher then the other on any major search engine - but you know this already ... you also know that .xyz was the 1st domain .extension to have both ENS and DNS authority, yes .com has joined the bandwagon as well as 10 other traditional domain .extensions (but) to sidetrack the statement and present poor .xyz sale examples isn’t growing our industry ... it’s not even making the .com more valuable

And (why) do you think Verisign tried to sell .health for $25M to Afilias ... why do you think Amazon and Google are literally bidding tens of millions of dollars against each other in private auction to own certain .extensions

If you want to help sustain the industry and grow the value of what it is we all have, then support your fellow man

https://bitcoin.org and https://ethereum.org still don’t own their .com domains (yet) they’ve attained a $1T market valuation ... while someone out there rides along their coat tails

At the end of the day, you’ve got 2,000,000,000 sites online, you cannot limit them all to .com / and I promise you this, you can dislike this all you want, but time is a variable that neither you or I or anyone out there can control ... we’ve hit the 2,000,000,000 mark within 35 years, imagine where technology is today and how young our industry is, when compared to 100 year old industries that still haven’t attained the value that we have.

Invest in good names, doesn’t matter if it’s .com .xyz or .horse ... if you own a name that makes sense, and you pay a standard renewal, what’s there to lose.

•••
This is a fake offer 100%.
Well, not surprised it was that guy who seriously posted about it to gloat. His @NFT on IG apparently got perma banned for something fishy

•••
take offer, see what happens. Then praise the buyer or shame them. Good ole internet justice. lol.

•••
It is Genuinely a FAKE offer.

•••
Lot to be said about this ... yes fake offers are abundant, but this guy JF that’s talking about his offer is kinda a big deal considering he’s business partners with Mark Cuban in a company called Leverage Game Media ...

Pretty wild

Either it’s a fake offer to drive publicity or we are witnessing a multi million dollar offer for a keyword in the web3 space

I could not find anything on Laura Santiago ...

Hold the phone .... Laura Santiago is a real NFT artist with a following ... could be a legitimate offer ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
I will do some more investigating on my end Brad, but Jason Falovitch is no small cat looking to make a quick buck

He’s the founder of PlayLine, one of the largest sports lottery platforms online

They own both Playline.com and Playline.xyz

As well as he’s partners with Mark Cuban in a company called Leverage Game Media

Also Laura Santiago is a real NFT artist with a small following ^ she is the founder of “notsodead” NFTs ...

This legitimately could be a real offer ... tough to say at the moment, but interesting nonetheless

https://www.notsodeadnft.com if you want to learn more about her

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back