IT.COM

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm wondering if the offer is legitimate. That large of an offer is usually done through a broker, not blindly made on a marketplace.

If it's legitimate, sell. nfts.com sold for $15,000,000.

•••
It is not that hard to make a fake offer. I have one pending on Dan.com for $63 million. LOL.

People don't generally buy domains for millions of dollars without brokers involved.

I take all offers with a grain of salt until the money has changed hands.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Also, putting the bidders info in the screenshot is not that smart.

Brad

•••
It's probably legit the rate things are going... :xf.laugh:

•••
•••
This is a fake offer 100%.
Well, not surprised it was that guy who seriously posted about it to gloat. His @NFT on IG apparently got perma banned for something fishy

•••
•••
•••
So many idiots on Twitter looking for publicity.....

If you get an offer, it's just that....an offer, no more, no less

One of the first I learnt when I did my first sales job (long time ago) was not to spend the money until the deal had been completed and also don't go around bragging about something that has not even happened yet :xf.rolleyes: or even afterwards for that matter.....

•••
Don't know why people still post offers they receive. Makes no sense. When I receive a fake million dollar offer or a real offer, I don't run to a forum to post it.
It's Twitter. If you take what you see at face value, everyone looks like they're swimming in offers, sales and cash daily.

•••
Last edited:
•••
It's Twitter. If you take what you see at face value, everyone looks like they're swimming in offers, sales and cash daily.
Twitter, FaceBook, or forum. All the same to me. I don't take anything people say on these things at face value. I treat it like the fake news until proven otherwise.

•••
I didn't find the name on AN and it is already developed.

•••
bahahah.. I bet half np members got 7fig fake offers over years. but yes post away more xyz hype gonna make happy owners

•••
•••
take offer, see what happens. Then praise the buyer or shame them. Good ole internet justice. lol.

•••
Oh dear, our species is definitely going out the window.

•••
I didn't find the name on AN and it is already developed.
Next up, a random Twitter user announces they got a $100 million offer via DM for bitcoin.com

•••
•••
I highly doubt whoever has $8M budget for this name just went to afternic site, created an account, verified email address, logged on afternic, searched for that name , wrote the amount 8000000 and hit enter.

On the other hand maybe that's a serious offer from someone who already has afternic account. Highly unlikely but who knows.

•••
I'm wondering if the offer is legitimate. That large of an offer is usually done through a broker, not blindly made on a marketplace.

If it's legitimate, sell. nfts.com sold for $15,000,000.
Mine also income.bet get offer for $11000000

•••
It is not that hard to make a fake offer. I have one pending on Dan.com for $63 million. LOL.

People don't generally buy domains for millions of dollars without brokers involved.

I take all offers with a grain of salt until the money has changed hands.

Brad
As someone who interviewed you twice Brad, I advise you to take the $63M. Best of luck.

•••
I don't see it listed on afternic, did the owner remove the listing?

•••
•••
Back