NameSilo

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes I'm sure u be xyz millionaire soon like 50 others here
1662647728822.png

109K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
I'm confused. What has this sale got to do with you?
I'm a big fan of xyz and also own the most powerful xyz domain in the world "dubai"

•••
Since basically all the largest crypto exchanges use .COM, you better let them know!!!

As I said before .com will be for backup Because they started their work in web2!

Did they buy .com in web 3??!!!!

look at coin.com what they do! buy and sell coin. Now look at coin.xyz in web3 what they wanna do! Trade in digital world and web3.

All of those crypto .com owners will pay big money to get all xyz they want! because they have no choice follow tech.

Last edited:
•••
Don't get over excited. World might come to end before you sell you worthless XYZ extension
i'll sell it 8fig and you will stay in your home and watch it !!

•••
Unfortunately there is nothing one can do about delusional minds.
I don't know you personally but I promise you personally that you will be among the first to know that I will close the deal of the century

•••
•••
real or fake offer Accept the f———g offer what are you holding out for if its real have a charity auction with your other domain and get the f—- out of this bs business ,wheremost of the top guys in the business are full of sh-t. Bullshi-artist Aka. Aka bullshit domains were flying off shelves 3 weeks ago now theres a gut ,,,,jt you ugly mf,,,,,,,,,aka if your gonna have a show about domain how can you make a statement that “” dont want to let out our secret sauce”” JT you stupid ja

Last edited:
•••
Lol. No one visits abc.xyz. They still visit Google.com.

That website is nothing more than some corporate placeholder site.

Brad
Cuz is not active . If get active you will see.

•••
the only way u be making money off xyz ..indirectly.. is giving pedicures to dngear... is too late for us boy go catch another train
You will wait and see my Dubai breaking records
Have fun !

•••
xyz will be the first choice next 1 -2 years

•••
Go ask jack dursey why he replace square.com to block.xyz and use also spiral.xyz
xyz is the king no brainer!

•••
as you see xyz adopted by serious people...it's just the start !!!

no. xyz always was is and will be a joke extension. like dogecoin

•••

What are .XYZ Domains & Why are Crypto Companies Flocking to Them?​

See these 3 links after you drank cool water😂
👇🤌

onlydomains.com/blog/what-are-xyz-domains/

boardroom.tv/xyz-domain-digital-asset-investment/

aydacfu.xyz/

Because of that coin.xyz priced $ 50M because of Universe.xyz ! what does that!? go read and see

XYZ going to future so fast out of your imagination

Last edited:
•••
I received an offer for my domain 7FIG and refused!

Last edited:
•••

delivery.xyz is on sale 51k . where is your source!? Delusion > you see 51000 >> $494 😆😆😆

•••
You have presented a warped version of the truth.

They haven't REPLACED Square.com with Block.xyz. If they had, Square.com would be redirected to block.xyz.

Does that mean that I can say that Google replaced Google.com with ABC.xyz and that would be clear and accurate. The answer is clearly no.
as you see xyz adopted by serious people...it's just the start !!!

•••
I own the strongest domain that exists in the market today for the WEB3/META field
And especially to Dubai, the capital of the Metaverse

Hope to prove it to you and all the scoffers out there

•••
drink cool water and enjoy...let us make our money i mean the big money with xyz

the only way u be making money off xyz ..indirectly.. is giving pedicures to dngear... is too late for us boy go catch another train

•••
It would be great if your dream come true. On Twitter, you are essentially tagging the same group of influential Dubai sheikhs in almost every posting, while mentioning that your domain is for sale. Do they still read you? What is your strategy, except spamming them this much?
yes i will keep doing it and you keep count.....soon you will hear the name dubai all over ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back