IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes.

Got another 10 more...

Are you registering multiple accounts or there's some truck to register more than 5 domains at the promo price from the same account?

•••
Are you registering multiple accounts or there's some truck to register more than 5 domains at the promo price from the same account?
just one account

Rinse and repeat...

•••
just one account

Rinse and repeat...

For me it doesn't work. I ordered 5 domains and then went back to order more and it shows regular prices.

•••
For me it doesn't work. I ordered 5 domains and then went back to order more and it shows regular prices.
Give it a day or two.

Sometimes, it doesn't work for me. I just wait a few hours and try again

•••
Give it a day or two.

Sometimes, it doesn't work for me. I just wait a few hours and try again

Alright I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for the tip man, hope it works!

•••
Successfully transferred out a domain from netsol to godaddy.
Got AUTH code within 3days and transfer was completed in 5 days

•••

When did you purchase at Netsol?

•••
I hate NetSol but for my fellow NPers I made a sacrifice and tested this promo with an expiring credit card.

It works. Bought a few at $1 each and it's still showing as working even now.

•••
I made a sacrifice and tested this promo with an expiring credit card.

1$ sacrifice is a risk worth taking.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What procedure did you follow to effect the transfer? Is there a button that links you or you contacted their support to get it?

•••
What procedure did you follow to effect the transfer? Is there a button that links you or you contacted their support to get it?
I clicked on AUTH request link and it was sent to me after three days.
I then sent it to the buyer of the domain who initiated the transfer from his godaddy account.
I was notified by netsol for that action and was told if I am in the know I shouldn't do anything. And that the transfer will be completed in 5 days time. And that was it

•••
Just for the duration, happy to hear you can do it all by yourself without support

•••
I hate NetSol but for my fellow NPers I made a sacrifice and tested this promo with an expiring credit card.

check your domains every f day
netsol could delete them without any notification

•••
check your domains every f day
netsol could delete them without any notification
Yeah I know lol... I will be checking trust me. So far I still own them (y)

•••
Still works. Grabbing randomly in small batches of 5 or less at a time.

•••
ive checked this promo
1. it says
Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.
2. I resubmitted it and got this

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

upload_2018-8-4_1-40-36.png

I used paypal

Netsol - fcking weirdos.

Last edited:
•••
I didnt notice it but after you pick one, it shows a greenbox that says:

Your Discount Has Been Applied

Pricing reflects the following discount(s):

$1 1 year domain registrations on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ, and .CO

I thought it was only .com :xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yeah I've used it a few times and it works. I click the promo link from page 1 or just try my luck with netsol directly. I am only using a Visa CC and buying 5 or less at a time, for $1 each. Wish I knew about the .co ! I only did .com so far.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back