Domain Empire

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NetSol should be banned on the domain community!

That can be possible. They have lots of problem and they are not inside icann rules. I reported them 2 times to icann.

Last edited:
•••
me too

I tried a new card new account new email new computer can't get nothing

Try using Paypal

Got 20+ names, no problems...

•••
•••
Still we can avail this offer?

•••
They deleted all my domains after 2 days. Processed the refund which I have not yet received

•••
•••
•••
The reason for the delete should be in the email notifying you about it. What did it state as the reason?

•••
kHUpLK6HNxJg_DzK3VO5hFh2ikKcPy4XP7M49fk3zYa5_0XEYv0T2gtkd9grIhUNusKWwS6JQmNW0RoLyx_7w66-h2M0UmNklv7babs1jXpuApxy2KJjjuzc=s0-d-e1-ft

Order Cancelled

We appreciate the opportunity to serve your online needs. We want to let you know that we were unable to successfully complete your order with the credit card information provided. We apologize for the inconvenience. A refund and cancellation was processed.

If you would like to proceed with a new order, please contact us and provide the information listed below.

Name:
Billing address:
Zip Code:
Email Address:
Telephone Number:
Account Number:
Product Description:

You may reach us by email at: [email protected].

We hope this update has been helpful. As a Network Solutions® Customer, you are entitled to unlimited access, day or night, to technically skilled Consultants who are dedicated to delivering any level of support you may need.

•••
Check if the billing address & other data they stated above is same for the details you used in opening account with them and for the credit card or PayPal account you used for payment.

They tends to be strict on that. The challenge is that they don't give room for any explanation, just outright delete of the registered domain if they detect any such difference.

•••
kHUpLK6HNxJg_DzK3VO5hFh2ikKcPy4XP7M49fk3zYa5_0XEYv0T2gtkd9grIhUNusKWwS6JQmNW0RoLyx_7w66-h2M0UmNklv7babs1jXpuApxy2KJjjuzc=s0-d-e1-ft

Order Cancelled

We appreciate the opportunity to serve your online needs. We want to let you know that we were unable to successfully complete your order with the credit card information provided. We apologize for the inconvenience. A refund and cancellation was processed.

If you would like to proceed with a new order, please contact us and provide the information listed below.

Name:
Billing address:
Zip Code:
Email Address:
Telephone Number:
Account Number:
Product Description:

You may reach us by email at: [email protected].

We hope this update has been helpful. As a Network Solutions® Customer, you are entitled to unlimited access, day or night, to technically skilled Consultants who are dedicated to delivering any level of support you may need.

So is this offer worth using or not?

•••
•••
•••
•••
They deleted all my domains after 2 days. Processed the refund which I have not yet received
i had the same issue ~3 yrs ago
netsol sucks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am at my 10th, I hope Netsol is partner network for Afternic & Sedo

It will be awesome.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back