Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Scanned lists of about 15,000 names and have about 40 now in the account for $1 each so far (y)
If it doesn't work keep trying, worth it for a buck.

•••
Scanned lists of about 15,000 names and have about 40 now in the account for $1 each so far (y)
If it doesn't work keep trying, worth it for a buck.

I am at 20, you are at 40.

Only one sell & all the money back.

•••
Nice way to load up in interesting expires that I might not want to spend $10 each on.

•••
Is there any extra charges to transfer out after the 60days ban?

•••
•••
Just registered 5 domains for $5.
5 seems to be maximum.
When I added the 6th, the system wanted to bill with regular price for it, so I deleted it.

Hope there are no hidden or attached strings to the purchase.

Last edited:
•••
beware of netsol
transfer not works there for me i waited for my domain to delete then i register again next year after deletion at bigrock

Last edited:
•••
beware of netsol
transfer not works there for me
Check the thread because some people have been able to successfully transfer domain recently.

•••
I did like 60 before i started getting the same error

•••
Anyone try this recently and it worked? Gave it a try but error with credit card message.

•••
Anyone try this recently and it worked? Gave it a try but error with credit card message.
I just tried paying via PayPal worked. Dont use credit card, instead use prepay card or paypal.

•••
Tested with credit card just now, works fine.

•••
It has never worked for me with Paypal or debit card. :xf.frown:

•••
Those of you getting failure, post the country you are in and the type of card you are using. Sometimes there are restricted countries and/or fraud prevention.

•••
Paypal works fine, just now, didn't try a credit card.

if you get the error + (revised total) , click again, it'll work.

•••
I'm in US. Every day I login to NS and the same five .com domains are already in my shopping cart and it always lets me go through all the screens with Paypal selected until the final pay now button and then shows this:

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

Confirm Payment Method
We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

There is not any issue with my Paypal or bank account. They work for everything except NS.

•••
Please detail how you get to NS to use this successfully. Is a special link necessary or just direct login with no code.

•••
@korganian I used the link in the opening post of the thread.

•••
•••
Thanks. That's what I did also, but still get all errors at the final pay now Paypal button.
Check the email address & contact details you used to open the account is it the same with the email & contact details of the PayPal account you want to pay with?

Last edited:
•••
•••
the web design spam emails are not slowing down, gosh.

•••
•••
the web design spam emails are not slowing down, gosh
Huge registration of domains always attracts such especially with the $1 promo here. They seems to have an app to spot people with Lot's of registration.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back