Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

NameSilo
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I m Namejet seller so when I sold domain there I have to transfer domain to Netsol
Ok, that's unfortunate. I'm sure Namejet will lose a lot of business because of it.

•••
•••
I m Namejet seller so when I sold domain there I have to transfer domain to Netsol
Default pricing for Namejet sellers is about 9.99. If it is not reflecting in your Netsol account then contact businessservices at Namejet with your credentials and they will set it up for you.

•••
Default pricing for Namejet sellers is about 9.99. If it is not reflecting in your Netsol account then contact businessservices at Namejet with your credentials and they will set it up for you.

$9,99 is Netsol regular transfer price. All users can transfer from this price. Not special price for us. You can check.

•••
Stay away from NetSol, By far the worst registrar I've ever used, They are just terrible in everything.

•••
Stay away from NetSol, By far the worst registrar I've ever used, They are just terrible in everything.
I agree, but it was an incredible deal. I keep selling those $1 domains. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back