Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered about 30 domains. $1 price is still working for me, but I've got tired of hand-picking the names to reg. Now reading about NetSol just deleting one's domains for no good reason and scratching my head.

•••
•••
•••
Nope. Still works here.
Yep, same for me:
upload_2018-8-16_9-32-16.png

•••
Guys I am new to Network Solutions. Bought 2 domains there, but unable to view them in my panel. My panel just shows me 1 domain which I had bought long back through Namejet. The recent 2 $1 registrations have gone through but are not visible on my panel. I have not come across such a poor interface on other registrar yet. Am I missing something ? Kindly guide.

•••
Guys I am new to Network Solutions. Bought 2 domains there, but unable to view them in my panel. My panel just shows me 1 domain which I had bought long back through Namejet. The recent 2 $1 registrations have gone through but are not visible on my panel. I have not come across such a poor interface on other registrar yet. Am I missing something ? Kindly guide.
Hi Nikhil.I'm not a network Solutions cutomer but I have read this thread and similar threads about this registrar. It seems that it can take some time that the names you register hit your account! You need some patience here :xf.smile:

•••
Hi Nikhil.I'm not a network Solutions cutomer but I have read this thread and similar threads about this registrar. It seems that it can take some time that the names you register hit your account! You need some patience here :xf.smile:
Thanks. That relieved a bit. I shall check back my account.

•••
Thanks. That relieved a bit. I shall check back my account.
In case of attempting to transfer out I have read that it takes 3 days to get the auth code after requesting it - so a lot of patience is needed :xf.smile:

•••
•••
It's working like a charm. Thank you!

•••
Guys I am new to Network Solutions. Bought 2 domains there, but unable to view them in my panel. My panel just shows me 1 domain which I had bought long back through Namejet. The recent 2 $1 registrations have gone through but are not visible on my panel. I have not come across such a poor interface on other registrar yet. Am I missing something ? Kindly guide
Not afraid!
Two months ago, I bought 5 domain. not face any problem.

•••
Guys I am new to Network Solutions. Bought 2 domains there, but unable to view them in my panel
If you received a confirmation email that the purchase was successful. It will definitely be in your account.

When you log into your account, check for Manage Account at the top right hand corner of your screen. After clicking on it, look for the sub menu for My domain name and services.

It will show all the domains in your account

•••
You should log out then log in again. The same for other actions like changing DNS or renewal settings - they get reflected only after re-entering your account.

Were you able to checkout? I can't checkout. I'm getting an error.
I was able to check out several hours before my reply. However, I couldn't pay with PayPal, was encountering some error. The debit card has worked fine.

•••

Yes some of mine took like 5 or more hours to show up in the account. But they all activated eventually. I also checked Whois right after reg'ing them and it show my info at NetSol. So NetSol is just slow af.

•••
This Sunday marks at least 90 days this offer has been available. :xf.confused:
Just sayin.....

•••
This Sunday marks at least 90 days this offer has been available. :xf.confused:
Just sayin.....
I wonder what's the business model for this...

•••
•••
Is it safe to use Credit Card at NetSol?

•••
•••
$40 renewals :)
That must be it. I'm sure Netsol knows whats going on with people cashing in on it. This deal is being used, but not widely, so they let it ride with the hope enough domains stick around for a year to grab $40 next year.

If they didnt do this, who would reg at any volume with them ? Netsol is my last choice for a registrar, but at $1 each.....
take-my-money-300x169.jpg

•••
If you use a credit card just watch the statements and if they do anything funny just call your CC and complain. Possibly a chargeback.

•••
I guess the first thing everyone is doing is turning off auto-renewal there :)
LOL, yes, THE VERY FIRST THING ! :-P

•••
Yes I turn off auto-renewal & change NS. Then I check my CC to make sure the charge is $1 each only. I also screenshot before and after pages for checkout to have as proof of cost just in case.

•••
Is this working today? it is ok with 1$ promo page. But checkout fails. please verify.

•••
Is this working today? it is ok with 1$ promo page. But checkout fails. please verify.
What method of payment and what country are you in ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back