IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
mydomain.com the same :) not catch i need some

•••
Confirmed at dotster. Adding domains to cart at $1.99. Haven't checked out yet.

•••
Nice you! Working fine at both of them. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Bought at Dotster. Used coupon code Mondo too. Please add funds then buy otherwise it will redirect you to insufficient funds page.

•••
Having to change the registration period from 2 years to 1 year at checkout at Netfirms, one domain at a time.
Takes almost 2 minutes to update the cart each time...

Is there a limit to the number of domains that can be registered during the sale btw?

Also, anyone ever has a domain registration clawed back because they 'exceeded' a registration limit?

•••
Does it work for .com transfer at $1.99 price?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
How about Godaddy to net firm transfer?

•••
•••
That was painful... to register a handful of domains. But, still worth the $1.39 each.

•••
Does transfer work for any of these?

•••
Does transfer work for any of these?
At $1.99 sale time, I saw transfer worked for .COM but now it only shows the blank page with $0.
Transfer working for .INFO, .ORG and .CLUB domains only, I confirm that

•••
$1.99 for info and $1.99 for com?

•••
At $1.99 sale time, I saw transfer worked for .COM but now it only shows the blank page with $0.
Transfer working for .INFO, .ORG and .CLUB domains only, I confirm that
how much transfer for .org?

•••
looks like promo is over.....

•••
Prices are back to normal.

Did transfer for 18 domains 9 hours ago and it worked. Now showing 0 at checkout.

•••
I meant to try transfers, but forgot to. Crap. The transfers worked for $1.99/$1.39 too? I hope so, and I hope they do this again soon. (I also hope they work out a way to change the settings faster...it took way too long to order)

•••
•••
•••
$1.99 is on again... let's see how long will it last this time

•••
whats the code? for $1.99 transfers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back