IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nope , actually, $6 for two year is great

•••
•••
Yup... Regd many for that price in this offer :)

but looking to buy some names for just a year.

•••
hmm.. is this still on? I thought it ended 24 hours ago or so. tnx.
You are right it is offer but it worked for me less than 12 hours last time

•••
You are right it is offer but it worked for me less than 12 hours last time

yeah.. I picked up 3-4 domains for 2years too.. I think it was 5$ total after 15online coupon.

so that's an amazing deal.. I guess its just always nice to have options.. 1 vs 2 years.. some domasins you may want to put 1yr.. some 2.. u know how it is.
anyway
hope they have some more in future!

•••
Still working for me at MyDomain, if you leave it at TWO years, one year still having issues.

Just now re-verified all these (UTC Sun 10 July 21:20) - may not work if you used up limit in past
SALE20...................Coupon Applied - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
NVU.........................Coupon Applied - 15% off your order.
15SALE...................Coupon Applied: 15SALE: Save 15% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
15ONLINE...............Coupon Applied - 15ONLINE: Save 15% (exclusions apply)
confirm10................Coupon Applied - 10% off your entire order
comeback10............Coupon Applied - 10% off your order

•••
Just tried with My domain... I am new customer there .Just created account. 2 domains , 2 years, reg less than $10 ? What more do I need ? Perhaps free ?:p

•••
Anyone can tell me if com renewals are also discounted during those periodic $1.99 promos from Netfirms? I didn't get the chance to test it for myself last time. thanks.

•••
Do you have transfer special?

•••
Anyone can tell me if com renewals are also discounted during those periodic $1.99 promos from Netfirms? I didn't get the chance to test it for myself last time. thanks.

Yes....I transfered 18 domains for $1.59 each successfully....

•••
Planing to more.....good if you got more than 500 to 600 .com and .net..
It worked for netfirms .....didn't try with dotster and mydomain

•••
Yes....I transfered 18 domains for $1.59 each successfully....
when, and where? in netfirm? I chatted with their live chat, the staff said they have no discount offers, so $8.29 regular transfer fee

•••
mydomains & netfirm and family registrars are so bad in web & user experience design, they dont even have a bulk delete button, I fxxk spent 30 mins to delete one by one....

or anyone can give suggestion. Did I miss out any great tips?

•••
when, and where? in netfirm? I chatted with their live chat, the staff said they have no discount offers, so $8.29 regular transfer fee
When $1.99 offer was running at netfirms.... You need to test it yourself..when next time $1.99 promo hits try to transfer a .com and check the price..I hope it helps.

•••
When $1.99 offer was running at netfirms.... You need to test it yourself..when next time $1.99 promo hits try to transfer a .com and check the price..I hope it helps.
i see . now I see they have new .com registr price $2.99. So I guess they have nothing for transfer at the moment..

•••
@omelet - were you deleting names you had entered for transfer? If so I do know a trick for doing that in bulk

•••
•••
•••
•••
OK next time log in, then go to this page directly
https://www.netfirms.com/controlpanel/domaincentral/3.0/RegistrarTransfer.bml

Names you imported for transfer should all be in your "Pending Domain Names". Then you can just use the check boxes for all names and choose "Cancel" and it will take them out of your Control Panel also

screen shot
i.imgur.com/YsqTuCh.png

Is that what you were wanting to do or did I misunderstand?
thank you so much! I hope this can help me next time.

Do dotster, mydomain, and netfirm all have same system?

•••
RENEWALS have not been discounted to the Promo prices, my best guess is they hope to recover promo discount with future renewals.

I plan to test if coupons work for renewals next time there is a 25-30% coupon, but I DID test it right now with existing coupons at MyDomain, regular renew is $11.99
SOME of these work for 15% - $10.19 or 10% - $10.79

15sale YES - nvu YES - confirm10 YES - comeback10 YES
15ONLINE NO - sale20 NO

I have not yet tested if coupons will be allowed for RENEWALS, each coupon says no in the fine print, however the fine print and what you can actually use the coupons for has been wrong. Like the fine print says no coupon for transfers and yet SOMETIMES it works fine, it has been on a promo by promo basis

•••

Last edited:
•••
unnamed.png

•••
OK tested new coupon GLOBAL with renewal and it works! (I just did one domain for 4 years to hit the $45 minimum to save time of adding 4 domains to renew) Be sure to UNtick privacy
Tested at MyDomain $11.99 standard renew, after 25% coupon $8.99 - .com renew - 4 year $47.96 billed one time $35.97 Total: $35.97

HOWEVER if you are in no rush on renewal, wait for a better coupon, 30% would make the renew cost $8.39

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back