IT.COM

Namejet.com Support Center is not working

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dilipbagdi

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I have been paid less as per my sales for the July 2019 and I have contacted many times to Namejet.com phone support and email but I am getting no help.

Is anyone facing same problem with Namejet.com support center not working ?

@NameJetGM @ScottPruitt can you please help me out

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems to be a common theme around here, it all seems to fall on deaf ears. Sorry, for your loss but you think a million dollar Corp should be able to answer the phone once a week.

•••
I wasn't able to create support ticket at Namejet.

So I called them and they asked me to mail [email protected].

After sending them a mail, below is the reply :

Thank you for contacting support.

We are aware of the issue launching the Namejet support center, we are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. In the meantime please send support tickets to the email address [email protected]

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Sincerely,

NamejetSupport

•••
Is anyone facing problem with the Accounting in Namejet.com earnings ?

I have been credited wrong amount and inspite of contacting again and again I am not getting any reply.. Weird.

After Laurie left there has been so many problem with the NJ working. She was very helpful no matter what's the issue is but now new team is not at all co-operative. Looks like I will have to switch to other platform. My July payment is stuck with Namejet.com.

•••
Is anyone facing problem with the Accounting in Namejet.com earnings ?

I have been credited wrong amount and inspite of contacting again and again I am not getting any reply.. Weird.

After Laurie left there has been so many problem with the NJ working. She was very helpful no matter what's the issue is but now new team is not at all co-operative. Looks like I will have to switch to other platform. My July payment is stuck with Namejet.com.

@Nikhil Jain I think you have faced this scenario too. What's the status on your end?

•••
@Nikhil Jain I think you have faced this scenario too. What's the status on your end?
Yes. My payment of May 2019 got stuck back then. Jonathan confirmed that they missed out during the payout. Later it was credited after a few follow-ups.\
Try reaching out to Jonathan directly to work it out.

•••
There can be accounting problem but it should be corrected. What they are doing is not responding for the July Sales and its August End coming now...

•••
Everything has changed at namejet.com, they no longer the best as it was, anymore. I hope they can change. Uploading is also problematic; the complaint was that there was so much work to do, It seems the job was too much for the available workers, very much unlike when Laurie was there.
It seems they have changed all those in account department, the problem is that; there are so many pending payments by the auction winners as at when due and when it was not settled at the right time how would they be able to pay the sellers? It seems no body is looking after that section again.

The management of web.com should think otherwise to improve the place
I hope things can be improved once again

Last edited:
•••
•••
I was paid $9 less than the expected amount after commission.

•••
After 8 working days from 15th Aug,

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back