IT.COM

Domains bought from Namejet not delivered!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have bought 4 domains from Namejet auctions 7 days ago (8/11/2019) and I still didn't receive the domains, or any transfer instructions from Namejt!!

I sent several emails to Namejet support but they didn't respond at all. Also I tried to sent an email to web.com support but they also do not respond!

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I bought domains from NJ before, in the past the domains automatically get moved to your eNom account after payment, but now I didn't receive the domains at all!

The worst part is that at Namejet website in the support page where you should send ticket, the "Launch the Support Center" button does not work it leads to login page although I am already logged in.

What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm getting e-mails titled "Unsuccessful Domain Name Transfer Request" from NetSol regarding names I bought on NameJet.

My e-mails to customercare@namejet have gone unanswered so far. I e-mailed them on Monday, 4 days ago.

I've got names bought as far back as November 22 that I still haven't received.

netsol shot.png

•••
I called netsol and they completed the move manually after one escalation. I am now in possession of my auction domain.

The domain---> 1stPage.com

•••
I called netsol and they completed the move manually after one escalation. I am now in possession of my auction domain.

The domain---> 1stPage.com

Congratulations.

I did received couple more names. Still waiting for few more.

Email failed. People from Namejet reading email but no action.

Phone call is better solutions.

I will post more updates soon . I am still waiting for few more names.

Thanks

•••
For every day that passes that I'm not getting my domain name, the less likely it is that I'll buy a domain there ever again.

@NameJet @NameJetGM Are you deliberately trying to piss off your customers and ruin your business?

•••
I guess it’s time for the . . .

I just got banned for not transferring sold domains bc price of sale was too low . . . JOKES, but fear it will go over some heads.

•••
Got my domain. Won on Nov 17. Transferred on Dec 13

•••
It looks like NetSol is putting a clientHold status on the past couple domains I bought through NameJet. This prevents the domain from even being able to work on the Internet.

Anyone else noticed this?

•••
Hi,

I received 3 more names.

1 more last name waiting to be received.

email to [email protected]

Thanks

•••
It looks like NetSol is putting a clientHold status on the past couple domains I bought through NameJet. This prevents the domain from even being able to work on the Internet.

This is happening to one of my names.

AND

I won two names in middle of November. Its been over a month and still don't have these names.

•••
Guys just wanted to ask is the situation any better now or best to avoid NJ ?

•••
Guys just wanted to ask is the situation any better now or best to avoid NJ ?
Avoid. It took me more than a month, and two angry emails, to get my domain.

•••

Yes. This is almost occurring with every other domain acquired from Namejet which is at Netsol.

Had this on 2 of my recent acquisitions. Had to write emails to Netsol support and even do multiple follow-ups over calls and emails. They kept closing my support ticket and I kept reopening them with more strict comments and warnings.

They eventually removed the ClientHold status and now the domains are resolving to the Nameservers smoothly.

•••
•••
We were NameJet customer more than 10 years, bought hundreds of domains from NameJet.

We paid for a domain name 5 months ago, and NameJet never ever delivered that domain to us. We told them many times, they responded us after months with sorry....
They did not deliver the domain name, they did not refund...
So we decided to close our NameJet account and we did. They lost very loyal customer. But I am sure they dont care. Not ethical business this, they are not professional at all.

•••
I've won 3 names at NJ, still not in my account. Waiting up to 2 months. 4/12, 4/19, and 5/19 are the auction dates.

I called today and woman on the line was really helpful. Still had to wait 45 minutes, but at least someone is looking into the issue

•••
I've won 3 names at NJ, still not in my account. Waiting up to 2 months. 4/12, 4/19, and 5/19 are the auction dates.

I called today and woman on the line was really helpful. Still had to wait 45 minutes, but at least someone is looking into the issue

Woa you got through???

That's the stuff of legends!!

•••
•••

You will get an email in a few days saying we thank you for your inquiry, but there is nothing we can do for you right now. Brace yourself.

They always answer their 1-800#, it is just a call center.

•••

Last edited:
•••
@NameJet last posted on NP 2010
@NameJetGM last posted on NP 2017

Good luck everyone!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I stopped buying from NJ since Nov 2019. 2 months waiting time + 2 months lock at Network Solution = overkill if you intend to flip the domain!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back