Dynadot

Domains bought from Namejet not delivered!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have bought 4 domains from Namejet auctions 7 days ago (8/11/2019) and I still didn't receive the domains, or any transfer instructions from Namejt!!

I sent several emails to Namejet support but they didn't respond at all. Also I tried to sent an email to web.com support but they also do not respond!

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I bought domains from NJ before, in the past the domains automatically get moved to your eNom account after payment, but now I didn't receive the domains at all!

The worst part is that at Namejet website in the support page where you should send ticket, the "Launch the Support Center" button does not work it leads to login page although I am already logged in.

What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have faced the same issue.It seems they are in the process of switching registrar from enom to netsol.
But being unresponsive to support emails is not right on their part. They should care for their customers.
I think we cannot do anything other than waiting till they set things right.

•••
I have faced the same issue.It seems they are in the process of switching registrar from enom to netsol.
But being unresponsive to support emails is not right on their part. They should care for their customers.
I think we cannot do anything other than waiting till they set things right.

Did you receive the domains at the end? And how long it took?

•••

Do they answer the phone? It will be an international call for me, so it will be costly if they put me on 30 minutes waiting queue!

•••
Did you receive the domains at the end? And how long it took?
It takes seven to ten days normally. But I did not order any domain after the registrar change.

But be assured you will ultimately get your domains.

•••
Do they answer the phone? It will be an international call for me, so it will be costly if they put me on 30 minutes waiting queue!
Last time I had issue as seller, I called, yes international call and I was hold for few minutes, but issues solved.

•••
We're still waiting one month already. Namejet Help login is still broken, it kicks back to main page.

Likewise, today we noticed namejet.com has this error after we are already logged in! "
Sorry, Login could not be verified or it is disabled."

•••
NJ is collapsing! they have no management I think the website works on autopilot!

I sent many emails and finally I got reply but from Snapenames support not Namejet support! they apologized and said it can take 14 days because domains were from direct user listing not expired domains .. after few days web.com support replied to me with this:
We are currently reseraching the transaction of these domains and reaching out to our direct lister team for more information. I apologize for any delays.

So Namejet support does not exist, Snapnames & Web.com support are handling NJ support requests! which is scary considering huge amount paid daily at NJ auctions!

Last edited:
•••
NJ is collapsing! they have no management I think the website works on autopilot!

I sent many emails and finally I got reply but from Snapenames support not Namejet support! they apologized and said it can take 14 days because domains were from direct user listing not expired domains .. after few days web.com support replied to me with this:

So Namejet support does not exist, Snapnames & Web.com support are handling NJ support requests! which is scary considering huge amount paid daily at NJ auctions!

jonathan tenenbaum moved away from namejet now?

•••
•••
I have bought 4 domains from Namejet auctions 7 days ago (8/11/2019) and I still didn't receive the domains, or any transfer instructions from Namejt!!

I sent several emails to Namejet support but they didn't respond at all. Also I tried to sent an email to web.com support but they also do not respond!

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I bought domains from NJ before, in the past the domains automatically get moved to your eNom account after payment, but now I didn't receive the domains at all!

The worst part is that at Namejet website in the support page where you should send ticket, the "Launch the Support Center" button does not work it leads to login page although I am already logged in.

What should I do?
Same here

•••

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

What should I do?
Probably contact your credit card company shortly, which I will be doing once I try to send a support ticket now.

•••

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

What should I do?
Call them at EST day times, but they do reply within a day at emails too.

•••
•••
•••
I can confirm. I am also in the same situation with a direct Lister. Domain has yet to be transferred. It's not even pending transfer. Been almost 10 days. Called several times, had my ticket escalated everyday this week with no update.

I think it's safe to say NJ must be having issues. This is a clear pattern.

•••
I tried to submit a support ticket, but the help section is on an auto logout loop, impossible to submit a ticket, I will give them until next week to sort out their issues, before contacting my credit card company as this is nearing fraud in taking funds, and not delivering goods, or support.

•••
Anyone
I tried to submit a support ticket, but the help section is on an auto logout loop, impossible to submit a ticket, I will give them until next week to sort out their issues, before contacting my credit card company as this is nearing fraud in taking funds, and not delivering goods, or support.

Someone from their "direct lister administration team" was supposed to contact me during business hours today. As of yet I have not received any phone calls or emails. I've escalated my ticket for just a simple update 3 times. Gonna call a 4th.

•••
•••
Anyone hear back? I've still got zero updates on my ticket.

•••
Anyone hear back? I've still got zero updates on my ticket.

Still no update for me as well! I just sent another email and requested a refund.

There is no Namejet admin here?

•••
Their support tickets don’t work for me anymore, just logs me out.

I got a hold of someone on the phone today, and they sounded surprised like I didn’t get an email from them, like it was a one off thing. NameJet is clearly broken for a certain type of transfers which are probably not in their network.

Support was not in Seattle like before, guy was in Nova Scotia, after ten minutes on hold he said I will escalate the ticket. When I asked him about small specifics like why domain has not been moved to net sol yet etc.. he was clueless, and he goes I don’t ha dale that. All he kept saying was I will pass it along, just a support yes man.

Hopefully if enough people complain we can raise some concerns, but red flag is up for sure.

Taryn has been spending a year end fortune over their past few weeks, we should see if they are getting their names. Otherwise I want to stay within my chargeback window since I paid via credit card.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Same issue here. I won few names. Still waiting for them to hit my account. Seems like Namejet system totally collapsed.

Thanks

•••
Hi,

Same issue here. I won few names. Still waiting for them to hit my account. Seems like Namejet system totally collapsed.

Thanks
All I can say is for everyone to call their number which is outsourced out of office now, and file complaints.

Otherwise chargeback close to 30 days of non receipt. I wonder if anyone still works at their Seattle offices anymore.

Two dropcatcher threads today one in Pheenix, and now NameJet I have seen concerning comments about this morning.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back