Dynadot

Namejet support sucks or is that just me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I won a domain in auction at NameJet for Mid XXXX range and its been 10 days and several tickets with no reply at all .

Whenever i call phone support i get auto answer that Phone Support is not available at the moment .

I Tweeted them , sent message through Facebook to official profile and they are not answering anywhere .

I have paid the invoice and i need some answer or ETA of domain .

@NameJetGM @ScottPruitt can you guys please help me out , Ticket # 1235

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I won a domain in auction at NameJet for Mid XXXX range and its been 10 days and several tickets with no reply at all .

Whenever i call phone support i get auto answer that Phone Support is not available at the moment .

I Tweeted them , sent message through Facebook to official profile and they are not answering anywhere .

Good luck with that lol

I can't even get namejet to stop spamming me which they've been doing for about a year now despite emails to their customer service ( thankfully I am not one of their customers) and will never be

•••
Ugh, that's lame. I just won a Namejet auction and the domain went straight to my Enom account within a couple days. Pretty seamless and automatic. (I was billed almost immediately.) BUT...

Have you previously won a name at Namejet? Do you have an Enom account?

There's another thread about Enom's horrible customer support (unresponsive), so this isn't too surprising.

Hope you get this sorted out!

•••
Ugh, that's lame. I just won a Namejet auction and the domain went straight to my Enom account within a couple days. Pretty seamless and automatic. (I was billed almost immediately.) BUT...

Have you previously won a name at Namejet? Do you have an Enom account?

There's another thread about Enom's horrible customer support (unresponsive), so this isn't too surprising.

Hope you get this sorted out!
Not every domain comes in enom , the domain i won is from a private seller hence taking time but still 10+ days is too long

•••

Take screenshots.

Sometimes it takes several days for the owner to transfer the name. You won't lose your money.

•••
A few registrars have recently become part of donuts which allegedly bought right side which owned enom? Which owned namejet? Because namejet customer service gave up and enom customer service sent me an email etc on namejet emails neither namejet or enom can stop namejet persistent nuisance marketing emails

It must be so difficult to remove a person's contact details from a mailing list lol

But neither have managed to achieve such a simple task in almost a year

•••

Hey Fatboy,

Are you still having an issue here? I believe the domain has been delivered. Let me know if that is not the case, and sorry for the delay. And we try to respond to tickets same day, so I will look into the delayed response there as well. Thanks!

-JT

•••
Good luck with that lol

I can't even get namejet to stop spamming me which they've been doing for about a year now despite emails to their customer service ( thankfully I am not one of their customers) and will never be

Hi Platey,

If you are not a customer I don't know why you would be getting emails from us. Also, I am not sure why you would still be getting emails after asking to be removed. Can please you email me an example email so I can look into it? Please send it to the following --> JT[at]NameJet.com

Thanks and sorry for the annoyance.

-JT

•••
Yet another spam email sent by namejet today 15.35pm 4/7/17

Obviously namejet do not know how to not send spam emails

Would someone who knows how to delete a person's email from a marketing departments spam email list kindly have a word with namejet as they seem incapable of doing such a simple task

After nearly a year of unwanted namejet spam emails they will be stopped from spamming me

Hopefully their choice though I somehow doubt it

But suffice to say I will be passing their continuous spam emails to someone who knows how to stop them spamming me

But their customer service dept know what they are doing as do enom customer service and yet neither are capable of stopping namejet spam emails

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back