Dynadot

Finally got the domain I purchased at Namejet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

themavrick

Top Member
Impact
I bought a domain name at Namejet in Oct 2019 but it didn't come to my account until now.

I was frustrated and very disappointed. I contacted their customer support, created ticket and kept sending emails to different Namejet employees/email addresses but nothing worked. I wrote several angry posts on np against Namejet too.:xf.smile:

I was tired of sending emails after emails. Then a friend referred me to Khalid, who works for web.com and is channel manager for Namejet.com. He came to my rescue and got the domain in my account in a few days.

I am very thankful to Khalid.

A few NPers warned me and I think their concerns are valid. For now I am not buying or selling at Namejet.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, did he say what caused the holdup?

•••
Something doesn't add up here. You will use NJ again after the MONTHS of frustration? That's laughable. Unless you haven't really told us how you guys settled. Namejet is rubbish.

•••
I bought a domain name at Namejet in Oct 2019 but it didn't come to my account until now.

I was frustrated and very disappointed. I contacted their customer support, created ticket and kept sending emails to different Namejet employees/email addresses but nothing worked. I wrote several angry posts on np against Namejet too.:xf.smile:

I was tired of sending emails after emails. Then a friend referred me to Khalid, who works for web.com and is channel manager for Namejet.com. He came to my rescue and got the domain in my account in a few days.

I am very thankful to Khalid and would try Namejet.com again. :xf.smile:

half year to get name? and you recommend nj to yourself and others now? come on

everyone should run far away from company like this

•••

how can l list with Name Jet? :xf.wink:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Something doesn't add up here. You will use NJ again after the MONTHS of frustration? That's laughable. Unless you haven't really told us how you guys settled. Namejet is rubbish.

Thanks guys. I totally agree with your sentiments. I changed my original post and I am not buying or selling at Namejet for now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back