IT.COM

Domains bought from Namejet not delivered!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have bought 4 domains from Namejet auctions 7 days ago (8/11/2019) and I still didn't receive the domains, or any transfer instructions from Namejt!!

I sent several emails to Namejet support but they didn't respond at all. Also I tried to sent an email to web.com support but they also do not respond!

I sent the emails to:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I bought domains from NJ before, in the past the domains automatically get moved to your eNom account after payment, but now I didn't receive the domains at all!

The worst part is that at Namejet website in the support page where you should send ticket, the "Launch the Support Center" button does not work it leads to login page although I am already logged in.

What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namejets Help Center phone number: 1-866-462-3572

•••
It's been 20 days for me. The name is not yet pending transfer from Moniker. Emailed my support contact. No update. They really need to sort out the issue, or at least be transparent.

•••
NDRI.com Received ownership yesterday, one day after 1 called. Still missing a few others.

•••
Tried to call them just now. They closed early....

•••
Tried to call them just now. They closed early....
I have to call them tomorrow again, will try to ask for a refund, as I just want my money back, and want to be done with this company.

•••
I have to call them tomorrow again, will try to ask for a refund, as I just want my money back, and want to be done with this company.

The name I purchased is now unlocked and @has2hands so is PCSN.com, looks like there is some movement. I will call to confirm tomorrow.

•••
The name is unlocked but the direct Lister administration team could not confirm anything. They could confirm however, that the seller is not responding to their communications.

If I don't see the name pending transfer soon, I will request a refund. Almost at 30 days since auction completed.

•••
Here is the issue, it seems network solutions transfer in system is not working correctly right now.

I spoke to my domain lister, and they said they can’t get the names into network solutions.

•••
Here is the issue, it seems network solutions transfer in system is not working correctly right now.

I spoke to my domain lister, and they said they can’t get the names into network solutions.

Are we all dealing with the same Lister?

•••
Are we all dealing with the same Lister?
I have no idea, but it seems people are having an issue getting names into Network Solutions.

I have 2 calls, including one escalated, no followup calls back from them.

•••
Reading through this thread and hope you get all your domains soon.
Thanks for the post as this helps to hint others about platforms we need to be careful of. Delays like this are frustrating

•••
I just talked to namejet, supposedly one seller who is not sending their domains over, I also got a hold of that party, and they say the transfer system is broken, so it is a case of he said she said, not sure maybe he isn't happy with some of the prices achieved, maybe their financial picture changed, but namejet said they are getting close to the point where they will be cancelling the auctions, and issuing refunds, and banning the seller.

•••
I just talked to namejet, supposedly one seller who is not sending their domains over, I also got a hold of that party, and they say the transfer system is broken, so it is a case of he said she said, not sure maybe he isn't happy with some of the prices achieved, maybe their financial picture changed, but namejet said they are getting close to the point where they will be cancelling the auctions, and issuing refunds, and banning the seller.

Who is the seller? Can you PM me their name. I'd like to contact them. Netsol has no transfer issues.

•••
Who is the seller? Can you PM me their name. I'd like to contact them. Netsol has no transfer issues.

My name is now pending transfer.

•••
Same situation for me. Waiting my domains for 17 days now...

•••
After near one month of waiting, I got a message from NetSol the transfer request was cancelled. What’s going on here?

•••
After near one month of waiting, I got a message from NetSol the transfer request was cancelled. What’s going on here?
Seems some names came into network solutions, and maybe transfers failed as so much time has passed, did you domain move to network solutions in the past 24 hours?

•••
No, the domain in question was registered to NetSol when the auction started.

Previously I won a domain at NameJet. The domain was registered at NetSol. I got an e-mail from NetSol one day after the auction with account name and login details.

This time around, not so smooth. One would think NetSol can automatically push the domain to my account...

•••
No, the domain in question was registered to NetSol when the auction started.

Previously I won a domain at NameJet. The domain was registered at NetSol. I got an e-mail from NetSol one day after the auction with account name and login details.

This time around, not so smooth. One would think NetSol can automatically push the domain to my account...
I got the same error today, but it was a name that had moved from moniker to network solutions overnight. Lots of wacky stuff going on, I called support, they were busier than usual so looks like it is happening across the board.

•••
For me I stopped buying from Namejet entirely until they fix their platform.. we should all abstain from using NJ

•••
I got the same error today, but it was a name that had moved from moniker to network solutions overnight. Lots of wacky stuff going on, I called support, they were busier than usual so looks like it is happening across the board.

Same here. Not sure what is going on. Utter shambles.

•••

I got same message for couple of my names today.

Namejet blaming seller not responding.

I told them even expired name I won sitting in Netsol without transferring to me.

Thanks

•••
Just faced same experience today.

I have been on NameJet since last decade, but never faced such kind of response from them.

Few things I have noticed within last Two days of trying to get in touch with them:

1. Laurie used to be one good point of contact, the company is not as responsive as before, ever since she left them.

2. I called at 1-866-462-3572 and I had to wait around 27 minutes to get hold of a lady who finally picked the phone and said, sending email to our Business***** Email is the best way to respond with us.

3. I noticed all employees email has been changed from @ NameJet .com to @ Web .com Don't know if this is got something to do with the problems.

I have been using NameJet for so long as I said, and I really hope someone from NameJet can read this and take care of all these problems the customers have been facing lately, as described in the posts of this thread so far.

•••
Ok now I got an email from Netsol saying my domain transfer is complete but the name is not in my account LOL.

•••
Ok now I got an email from Netsol saying my domain transfer is complete but the name is not in my account LOL.

Logout and login.. this is typical bug in Natsol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back