Domain Empire

Logo Contest, 4 days $125 - High Gravity Investments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I have another contest for you all. Because this one is short, I will be responding frequently. To have the best shot at winning please respond to reqeusts timely. Looking forward to your submissions

Company Name: High Gravity Investments
Company Type: Real Estate investment fund
Logo Requirements: .png, .pdf, .jpg in high res formats. Layouts for buisness card and letter head.
Preferred colors: Navy, oranges, greens, blacks
Bad Colors: Reds, Greys, Yellows
Guidelines: High Gravity refers to alcohol, alcohol content in beer. Tied in with a visual representation of real estate would be great. Looking for non-traditional types of designs. No borders or underscore type stuff.
Contest ends June 25 at 5:00 PM CST
Will request up to two revisions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Another design using black background
4.png

•••
Here is another try, using a growler:

hg.png

•••
123.png

Thank you for your feedbacks, here's my revisions

•••
More simple using mug designs
5.png

•••
Thank you for the feedback, I kept the graph/stylized building idea, and made them grow form the barley.

highgravitynewversionrev.jpg
highgravitynewversionrev2.jpg

•••
highgravity-silver3.jpg

highgravity-blue.png

highgravity-lightblue.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here is mine :

HighGravity.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
•••
HGRAV_v14b.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry, everyone I got sick but am back now. Will review with the team and have a winner tomorrow.

Thanks

•••
•••
This one is our winner in green and orange. Thank you everyone, it was a tough decision.
OMG! Thank you contest holder for choosing my two designs as the winner! Thank you also namepros! Pm'd you now

•••
•••
Very smooth and fast transaction. Payment received and files sent to the email provided. Thank you also to my fellow designers

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back