NameSilo

Logo Contest, 4 days $125 - High Gravity Investments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I have another contest for you all. Because this one is short, I will be responding frequently. To have the best shot at winning please respond to reqeusts timely. Looking forward to your submissions

Company Name: High Gravity Investments
Company Type: Real Estate investment fund
Logo Requirements: .png, .pdf, .jpg in high res formats. Layouts for buisness card and letter head.
Preferred colors: Navy, oranges, greens, blacks
Bad Colors: Reds, Greys, Yellows
Guidelines: High Gravity refers to alcohol, alcohol content in beer. Tied in with a visual representation of real estate would be great. Looking for non-traditional types of designs. No borders or underscore type stuff.
Contest ends June 25 at 5:00 PM CST
Will request up to two revisions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very smooth and fast transaction. Payment received and files sent to the email provided. Thank you also to my fellow designers

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi @mikerbrady let me know this
1.png

2.png

•••
•••
Thank you for the feedback, here is a new, abstract version, it can be interpreted as a beer glass, buildings or even as graph bars suggesting investments.

highgravitynewversion.jpg
highgravitynewversion2.jpg
highgravitynewversion3.jpg

•••
Sorry, everyone I got sick but am back now. Will review with the team and have a winner tomorrow.

Thanks

•••
Hello:

Here's my first try:

Thank you! :)
highgravity.png

•••
Here is my first try

HGI7.JPG
HGI 8.JPG
HGI6.JPG

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@lulian M
As far as the 1st one is concerned, it is just a free vector which you can find in any logo software available in the market. So, I just took it and I implemented my design into that house.

And for the 2nd one, my design is different from the one you shown. Moreover, I was not aware this kind of concept is already available.

•••
You cannot use any kind of cliparts from internet, even if they are free. This is stealing! Read the rules.

•••
@lulian M
If it is so, then I will just make some modification in the house design. BTW, thanks for letting me know that taking free stock images are prohibited as per rules.

•••
You're welcome. Always is better to read the rules first.

•••
Revisions done in the 1st entry.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is my entry, thanks :)
high gravity investments-01.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back