IT.COM

Logo Contest, 4 days $125 - High Gravity Investments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I have another contest for you all. Because this one is short, I will be responding frequently. To have the best shot at winning please respond to reqeusts timely. Looking forward to your submissions

Company Name: High Gravity Investments
Company Type: Real Estate investment fund
Logo Requirements: .png, .pdf, .jpg in high res formats. Layouts for buisness card and letter head.
Preferred colors: Navy, oranges, greens, blacks
Bad Colors: Reds, Greys, Yellows
Guidelines: High Gravity refers to alcohol, alcohol content in beer. Tied in with a visual representation of real estate would be great. Looking for non-traditional types of designs. No borders or underscore type stuff.
Contest ends June 25 at 5:00 PM CST
Will request up to two revisions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Great first trys everyone. After seeing a few I want to add that High Gravity speaks to beer, not liquor or wine. Also brewery themes less than actively drinking or bar themes. Also would like to see some abstract ideas...

•••
Also another thought is that the specific gravity or alcohol content of beer is measured with a hydrometer. Might want to see if it would work into the design as well as shapes like hops, malts, barley and other items used in brewing...

•••
Hi @mikerbrady let me know this
1.png

2.png

•••
•••
Thanks for your feedback, here is the designs updated.
high gravity investments 2-01.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi, This is my second try:

Thank you for the feedback! :)

1.png

2.png

•••
Thank you for the feedback, here is a new, abstract version, it can be interpreted as a beer glass, buildings or even as graph bars suggesting investments.

highgravitynewversion.jpg
highgravitynewversion2.jpg
highgravitynewversion3.jpg

•••
Thank you for your feedback. Here is the revision:
high-gravity-2.jpg
high-gravity-bc-2.jpg

•••
•••
highgravity-silver.jpg

Added a few minor tweaks to my entry as well as showcasing it in a silver ambience.

There's loads of great entries on this one so far guys, well done!

•••
Show attachment 33412
Added a few minor tweaks to my entry as well as showcasing it in a silver ambience.

There's loads of great entries on this one so far guys, well done!

Showed this one to the rest of the team, they did not like it as their favorite. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back