discuss LLL.CH Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
LLL.CH is getting lots of attention on the NNN.CH thread, so I am currently trying to compile a list of remaining 3L.CH available for reg. Below is a list from AAA to EWI(see text file)

Out of 3285 so far, only 128 are still available in that range.

Attachments

• LLL.CH.txt
    1 KB · Views: 58
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you going to get more?

•••
•••
•••
Are all NNN gone?

Yup. Only NNNN are available. These are going to be out soon I bet too once domainers get back from Holiday break.

I see the .ch extension standing for China or Channel

•••
LLL.ch are going for around low $X,XXX based off Namebio history. Get the good ones while everyone else is still on vacation

•••
LLL.ch are going for around low $X,XXX based off Namebio history. Get the good ones while everyone else is still on vacation

Yes, the LLL.ch has good history of sales. The remain of LLL should be buyout soon. Especially after people get back to work and normal life from holidays.

•••
Yes, the LLL.ch has good history of sales. The remain of LLL should be buyout soon. Especially after people get back to work and normal life from holidays.
I agree

•••
Tough call. I like as short as possible so I would say LLL. Personal preference.

I agree, 4N.CH are good but 3L.CH are shorter and will have more future value even if there are more.

4N.CH - 10K combos

3L.CH - 17.6K combos

•••
Registered 15 more tonight.

All 3L's starting with B's and C's are pretty much gone.

ONLY 6 C's remaining.

Here is my list that I freshly registered:

- mjx.ch
- kxn.ch
- xsk.ch
- bxq.ch
- cxj.ch
- bxn.ch
- dxr.ch
- cxw.ch
- rnj.ch
- rxl.ch
- xhf.ch
- hjx.ch
- cxr.ch
- zxs.ch
- cxk.ch

Considering even reseller price might be $XXX maybe after 6 months - 1 year after buyout, this should be a good profit for us who are taking this opportunity while it lasts.

Last edited:
•••
i just noticed that 3ls.ch have sales history in the range of x.xxx
but remember guys these are enduser sales

•••
•••
Have you made any sales yet?

It is too early to have sales right now. It will take a minimum of at least 60 days in order to have the ability to push them to buyers. Patience is the virtue. Domaining is a waiting game. Something I learned the hard way

•••
@BasedBeyond: You are right.

I waited almost 10 year for NNN / LLL.IN take off to the value like today.

I believe .CH will be more shorter term of wait because of Chinese investors today already start the heat for it recently.

•••
My last LLL.ch had Chinese city codes in them like GZ- and TJ-

NJ is a China city code, saw one in the list above RNJ.

W at end is good I read on here, means Internet or web in China.

Good to have both LLL and NNNN chips. Only about 4k NNNN chips and 8k LLL chips.

•••
•••
I have checked all chip 3L.ch and only ~760 left. I think the buyout is a matter of time.

•••
why do you guys think .ch will be appealing to Chinese buyers? ..i just checked all 11 namebio reported 2015 LLL.ch sales - none is owned by Chinese person/company
..China does not sound like "china" in Chinese, so hoping for .ch to be ever perceived as China in China seems to be a bit of stretch to me
why not .be for Beijing or .sh for Shanghai then?
are you aware of any real sales to Chinese in .ch (beyond numericals probably)? i dont see anything even remotely close to Pinyin in the 2015 .ch sales list..

•••
why do you guys think .ch will be appealing to Chinese buyers? ..i just checked all 11 namebio reported 2015 LLL.ch sales - none is owned by Chinese person/company
..China does not sound like "china" in Chinese, so hoping for .ch to be ever perceived as China in China seems to be a bit of stretch to me
why not .be for Beijing or .sh for Shanghai then?
are you aware of any real sales to Chinese in .ch (beyond numericals probably)? i dont see anything even remotely close to Pinyin in the 2015 .ch sales list..

there is no logic in domain market
who expected .co ...cc and .io to be that strong as they are now?
and 3 letters can be also good for the end user such as .com

i think throwing 50 or 100$ isn't that big much for this exciting game.

•••
It is all about investment. We know that sales up to date are not satisfactory. We accept that Investment = risk.

•••
I threw in $300 for LLL.ch alone

•••
Based on numbers and sales, seems very few extensions are not appealing to buyers in eastern market. When I go on WeChat, the young chinese investors seem very interested in .ch. Also, I know of several .ch sales that happened just this last week.

When I bought my .ch domains, it was never about catering to the Chinese domain investor. It was about acquiring short 3N domains in a very mature extension.

Down the road, whether it's the chinese, japanese, arab, or whatever, I think NNN is very good. As for the .ch extension, I think it is better than many other extensions that people sometimes rave about.

Buying .ch is about "not" being just a follower. It's about recognizing a solid investment and waiting for the market to catch up.

•••
I've checked the Whois on short domains in .ch .cz .cx .sh .co and you do find some Chinese owners for up to 4N and 4L domains. Do you wait til they are all taken or jump in early and pick out the best remaining?

•••
I think some chinese investors are silently getting some gem from .CH. Remember, CH can purchase at most of large registrar now.

•••
Another one I've been following and bought is .TW for Taiwan. Nobody ever talks about it, but all the numbers from 1 to 1000 are gone and the 4N's are getting chewed. As well the L-LLL's are slowly disappearing. So Asian investors are buying, but keep in mind that they aren't going to parade around their investments.

•••
I don't get how people think .CH is such a stretch for China.

Some people see .CA as California, .ME for 'me' and .NU has meaning in Sweden. The letters in a Domain extension can have multiple meanings, be used for hacks, etc. Country codes that are open to all with no restriction can be used just like any other global extension

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back